• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

House Ideas! What will you do?

Elloriee

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
I was just kind of curious about what people plan to do with their houses as far as furniture and themed rooms and such.
For my house, it's going to be like those festivals Japanese high schools have before/after they take some exam or before some break from school like in some animes. The students think of a theme for their classroom to be for the day. For example, (These are some common ones that I'll probably using) a cafe, a haunted house, some sort of game room, and a theatre for plays and stuff.
So what will you guys do? :D

I plan on matching one of my rooms as close to my real room as I can. < is that dorky?

The rest of my house, I've got not a clue. :)

Asian/Futuristic

Also planning to make a special pattern to make the Dreamatorium from Community like this:
640px-The_Dreamatorium.png

then i can change that around with space-travel items if they are available just like abed does! haha.

I'm not totally sure yet... I like collecting furniture sets, so when I find something I like I'll get the whole range and set it up in my room. Each room will probably have a different style.

I'm thinking of making the back room this creepy shrine with mannequins bringing offerings to their fish leader (or crab, I'm working on it).

I have my houses planned out for the most part. One house is going to be my spooky house. I was going to have the Mushroom Series, but switched to the Scruffy Series.

From my experience with New Leaf so far, you're stuck with what you can find at the beginning - furniture isn't that easy to come by! My rooms are a bit of a mish-mash of different furniture sets, although my basement is Nintendo themed.

Main room: Will have a living room atmosphere. There will be a fireplace and any fun decorations I think won't fit in my other rooms.

Basement: This will be my study and work room. I'll have a computer item, the patchwork series, and displays for my patterns I make!

Right Room: My plant room. My flower furniture will go here as well as my favorite plants and hybrids. Though some plants will decorate my other rooms, most of them will go in here to look nice.

Left Room: Either a guest room with a random furniture set I like, or it will be a festive room themed for holidays or other such stuff. Especially Halloween since it's my favorite holiday.

Back Room: This will be my kitchen and dining room. If there's space left over I might put bathroom furniture here as well.

Second Floor: This is my bedroom. My favorite series and items will be placed here. Mixed Wood furniture or the Mermaid set, more than likely. My favorite villager pictures will be here as well!

I'm gonna go all out on this post. I've been planning my house for months, creeping through countless blogs collecting ideas, watching game play videos on YouTube, being the typical obsessed AC fan basically.

Okay, my main room will be the Scandinavia series (remade in the darker color) but with the simple series flooring. My entire house will be realistic which means no ugly urinals and "Nintendo rooms" *shutter*
It will function as my living room and will be very inviting. A lot of thought will go into this room. Lots of nifty items collected from the game will be scattered throughout my house since I love to collect.

Back room (8x8) will basically be my closet/music room/art room/everything room. This will be where I spend most of my time making clothes, sketching, painting, and such. I'll have my sewing machine, my mannequins, and lots of collected artwork. My little eating area will probably be in here also. Lots of art supplies and misc items scattered about. Probably going to be the "simple series" if anything

Left room (8x8) will be my meditation room. It will have a very soothing/relaxed atmosphere. Most likely planked tatami flooring with the red kotatsu somewhere. Bonsai plants growing, faint sounds of the waterfall from outside... Not too sure what else I'll be putting in here, so we'll see

Room on the right (6x6) will be my study. Stone wall with a dark flooring, desk in front of a window. Lots of bookcases and I'll probably throw in a fireplace somewhere. This is where I'll be writing novels on my desktop and drinking tea :rolleyes:

Basement (8x8) will be a my retreat. Bookcases will line the entire wall (my character loves to read) and I already know I'm going to put an organ down there so I can play violently in the middle of the night.

Upstairs (6x6) will be my very relaxing bedroom. I'll have stone wall and the round carpet with the classic series, Inspired by Whitney's home. Cream sofa somewhere, my black laptop, a flat screen TV and a fireplace. It will be very cozy, a place where I can seriously unwind after along day of being mayor. This is where I will be on rainy days, watching the nature channel with the lights dimmed :blush:

As you can see, my house will be very relaxing and unique. Since I do know quite a bit about interior design, designing my home will be one of my favorite parts of the game!

My rooms will probably be filled with random things that I find cute/cool, til I come up with a theme. :3

as Steampunk as i can possibly get it, pipe series remade as close to copper or gold and brown as i can, anything that has a gear or cog will likely be stuck somewhere, with some Classic series mixed in to give it that victorian era feel

as Steampunk as i can possibly get it, pipe series remade as close to copper or gold and brown as i can, anything that has a gear or cog will likely be stuck somewhere, with some Classic series mixed in to give it that victorian era feel

I bet that'll look amazing!!

I will get the sweet theme, I mean.. I love chocolate!
might put some nice paitings on the wal what I make at Able.

Asian/Futuristic

Also planning to make a special pattern to make the Dreamatorium from Community like this:
640px-The_Dreamatorium.png

then i can change that around with space-travel items if they are available just like abed does! haha.

YES! This sounds like a wonderful idea!!

I don't really have a clear solid layout for my house and am probably going to design on the fly. But I do have this idea of making a classic with a touch of sweetness type of theme. So like a fusion of the classic set and teddy bears or something. :D

Main room: living room, sitting room, den area etc.

Right Room: Kitchen and dinning room

Left Room: shower/bathroom, idk what else, any suggestions? maybe guest bedroom

Back Room: Back yard, play area, indoor garden

Basement: Study/office, game room

Second Floor: my bedroom

Similar to my Wild World house. Cabana themed bathroom in the left; ranch themed kitchen in the back; guest room with furniture set that I'll change periodically, I'll also use this room to display holiday sets; my main room will be classic themed, the only TV in my house will be in that room, and my centerpiece will be a triceratops skull, I'll also have a computer in there; The basement will have several of those tall bookcases, a fireplace, some of the rococo peices, that fancy office desk and chair, and a piano; upstairs will be my bedroom, might have a mixture of the modern and pipe set.

I plan on having four other characters but their homes will be based off of a Church, A recreation center, and a pirate themed restaurant. I also have all their houses planned out but I don't feel like going into detail.

Main room: Living room

Right Room: Mermaid set

Left Room: Maybe princess set?

Back Room: Nothing planned yet

Basement: Like a really cool game/rec room~ (all dlc and expensive treasured things there)

Second Floor: Idk what it will have but it will have the Cityscape wallpaper~ haha

Back