• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

how are you feeling right now?

Anxious mostly right now. Kinda just woke up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep for no reason lol. I put some rice in a bag out of its box because at first that was pestering me when I woke up. But honestly I I guess some possible future circumstances this year is probably what's making me feel this way. I guess that's the possible reason.

I dunno, honestly. My back hurts and I'm slightly frustrated (I feel like I'm getting worse at Wii Sports Resort by the minute), but overall I'm pretty content. And hungry.

I’m feeling much better than I was for most of the day. Been looking at cat pictures on twitter and it helped a lot :). Been feeling a bit upset though about these cliques on a discord server again and feeling out of place even with friends there. I wish there was something that the mods could do since others that I have talked to have been bothered by them as well.

Feeling annoyed at myself because I found out why my phone line wasn't working. Turns out I plugged it in the Modem (Xfinity) when I was suppose to plug it in the Vonage (phone line company) box then my phone started working. I wasted 3 days of my life trying to figure this out.

I feel great and plus i returned back to MK DS and i checked my sister's ACNL town just now and its looking good👍 I think I might check it like once every week to make sure it stays alive.

Mixed feelings. I am excited for some things, and sad about other things.
Some things I am excited about, my steam deck eventually coming in this summer. I am looking forward to eventually playing Littlewood. It has been in my wishlist forever because I don't really want to play that game on pc but the game is something that I am interested in and I am thinking that will be a good game to start on my deck. I have been having the urge to play a game that I can build stuff up, and have little fun "npc friends" to interact with. It looks like there are alot of things you can do in it, and it is so colorful and cute looking. I love pixel art of all kinds, but the minimal pixel art have their own charm that is different than the beautiful elaborate pixel art.
I have been settling with Stardew Valley lately and this game on mobile I put on my mom's phone that I ended up putting on mine called mini mini farm, and they aren't bad games. I have had Stardew for a while and have been playing it off and on, but I honestly cannot relate to any of the npcs. Maybe Emily. lol. But I play Stardew Valley for the farming aspect. And I don't think I will understand the hype so many have about the npcs in this game. The mini mini farm game is limited but great for mobile... not something long term with various stuff in it. My mom loves it. And I am acnh out. 😵‍💫
Also, we are going to ihop tomorrow for my spouses birthday so I am planning on getting the new york cheese cake pancakes.
And, ... I don't really feel like typing out some things I am sad about. I don't really see the point.
I guess in the end, this mixed feelings stuff emit a neutral feeling overall. Possibly a dash of anxiousness or restlessness but only a dash.

I should feel good, but I don’t. I just feel lonely all day. I try to keep myself busy. Going outside to walk helps a little. Reading posts on here helps a lot.
Hoping tomorrow I’ll feel better.
To those of you feeling the same or having a hard time - just know that you’re not alone. Your posts are seen & you are thought of, even if there’s no reply.
These feelings pass eventually. They suck to go through, but they’ll pass.

I’m feeling a bit hopeless and dumpy today. The medication is numbing a lot of those feelings, but it’s still noticeable.

I’m actually tired, and I’ll probably be going to sleep very soon here. It just depends if my show gets downloaded anytime soon or not. I may have to wait until the morning to watch it.

I’m feeling pretty good, though, as I just had a delicious dipped banana milkshake!

a dipped banana milkshake?! sounds bomb croconaw ^^

I'm feeling a little lonely since it's late and everyone is going to sleep but my schedule is messed up >< but i'm gonna try to see if anyone in my friends discord will watch a horror movie with me, if not, I will watch it alone hehe

I’m feeling better off and on after talking to some friends about something that has been weighing me down; I am troubled that two friends have been seeing the same thing on the server and been bothered as well; talking though instead of keeping it bottled up helped and looking at kitty pictures on twitter helped stabilize my mood as well. :)

I’m really looking forward to my birthday presents that I ordered today; can’t wait to get my plague doctor too! it has been shipped awhile ago so hopefully soon 🤞🍀.

I completely forgot to not get my hopes too high for FE Three Hopes since that has been my policy when it comes to any new game being released to avoid too much disappointment, but the hype around it has been so contagious. I already know I don’t like dynasty warrior games since i have fate extella and the gameplay and story were both not good, in my opinion. But I’m optimistic about three hopes, oddly enough 😅.

Back