how are you feeling right now?

I’m feeling so tired and mentally drained. I’m kinda feeling nervous too about the event. A lot of the activities I might not be able to do. I’ll see though when I have more energy than I do right now. The event does look fun though :D

I’m kinda feeling overwhelmed even with the acnh decorating activity; overwhelmed mostly in a good way! I love to decorate so I’m pretty excited about this one. Just not sure where or how to start. Also I will probably have to clear some areas or rooms. 🤔

I might have to shoot for less collectibles this time.

Last edited:
ohh I feel guilty.

There was a large spider in the shower. I tossed a bottle at it because that usually scurries them back up into the corner and I don't want to be two inches away from it while showering.

Instead of moving, my aim was dead on and it got splattered.

I've never liked killing anything living. sorry spider :[

ohh I feel guilty.

There was a large spider in the shower. I tossed a bottle at it because that usually scurries them back up into the corner and I don't want to be two inches away from it while showering.

Instead of moving, my aim was dead on and it got splattered.

I've never liked killing anything living. sorry spider :[
Spiders are scary but I always tend to kill them. I am kind of scared of how fast they move

The amount of stuff just happened at the last is insane. Me and my husband have to plan a Halloween party and decorate our forest for a haunted theme. Very stressed out about it 😬

The amount of stuff just happened at the last is insane. Me and my husband have to plan a Halloween party and decorate our forest for a haunted theme. Very stressed out about it 😬
Best of luck with it. I hate being stressed out. I hope it goes well!

I don't know how I feel about this current event.

Yes, I said that I was fully skipping out on the event, but there might be a few things I'm interested in doing.

Don't expect me to do them all.

I'm very stressed and overwhelmed because it's been busy at work and for some reason my shifts this week have all been a half hour longer than normal which I really don't feel like staying that extra half hour, I'm also feeling really burnt out, I'm a cashier and I'm sick and tired of customers doing the same annoying stuff over and over and over again. Such as one of the most annoying things, putting their whole basket on the belt for me to unload for them and then when I put the basket at the end of the register they have the audacity to not even take it to the door with them, like I unloaded the basket for you when you're supposed to do that your self but you're SO lazy you can't even take the empty basket to the door for me? Ugh I'm fed up. I want a new job. It's just so hard for me to get myself to do applications.

I'm very stressed and overwhelmed because it's been busy at work and for some reason my shifts this week have all been a half hour longer than normal which I really don't feel like staying that extra half hour, I'm also feeling really burnt out, I'm a cashier and I'm sick and tired of customers doing the same annoying stuff over and over and over again. Such as one of the most annoying things, putting their whole basket on the belt for me to unload for them and then when I put the basket at the end of the register they have the audacity to not even take it to the door with them, like I unloaded the basket for you when you're supposed to do that your self but you're SO lazy you can't even take the empty basket to the door for me? Ugh I'm fed up. I want a new job. It's just so hard for me to get myself to do applications.
I am so sorry. I work at a pet store. Most of the time the customers are nice except for a few exceptions.

I am so sorry. I work at a pet store. Most of the time the customers are nice except for a few exceptions.
Luckily most of the customers aren't outright mean here like some places have to deal with, but I swear they just don't seem to realize that what they're doing is rude? I wish I worked at a pet store, I wanna work with animals so bad, that's my goal! I just really sick at getting myself to do applications -_- I need to stop putting it off and just do it though, I've applied to the pet smart near me where I volunteer with the cats every Thursday for the last 5 years multiple times and only got an interview once, for a pet groomer but they unfortunately found someone with more experience after really getting my hopes up. Ugh I have to get back to work now lol, thanks for replying to me though! It made me feel better to get a response!

I didn’t sleep good again partially because I kept waking up earlier to everyone’s voices (mom and dad; now my sister and two of my nieces are here), and also because I gave myself a panic attack over something that has been bothering me.

I guess there was a change of plans and we’re not going to the repair shop; that’s okay since I’m not feeling good.

I’m just getting more stressed and sick because of this thing that I’ve been waiting for some closure and communication even just two words on. Idk what to do. I just woke up am already feeling tired again.

Please don’t comment or reply including discord

Last edited:
Back