how are you feeling right now?

I’m feeling… at peace with myself. I’m Bipolar, but over the past month or so, I’ve had an easier time controlling it. The urges I had back then to lash out aren’t there. They’re non-existent.

There were instances I could’ve been angry with someone, but I was able to brush it off and react in a mature way, without even trying.

But more importantly, I’m not ashamed to be myself because there’s nothing wrong with me.

I started today feeling awful; had more dreams that reminded me of something I didn’t want to think about or remember. I’m also still continuing to feel my energy being drained because I’m not sure what’s going to happen now with something.

I’m doing much better now off and on, though I’m still troubled about a few things.

Last edited:
I’m feeling more stressed; no idea why. I guess maybe part of it is because I’m still feeling burnt out from the fair. I’m hoping I’ll feel less burnt out soon since I want to participate again 🤞.

I'm tired. School days drain so much of my energy I just can't help but go to my bedroom and take a nap right after I get home. 😴 But this is coming from the same person who sometimes stays up for no reason, so...

EDIT: Also having too many negative thoughts and it's making me cry more. Missing someone again. Why me? 😢💔

Last edited:
I had trouble sleeping earlier again since I kept waking up because my dad was talking too loud.

I just woke up and still feel super stressed, a bit depressed, and overall meh. Last night was kinda hard to play Persona 5 because I felt so stressed; nothing happed yesterday that stressed me out though.

Still worrying about some stuff, so that might be what’s stressing me out now. I really hope for this to get resolved soon.

dread and tiredness, i started my first office job a couple months ago and it really drains me. luckily i made some friends at work but talking everyday for some reason makes me so tired, i can barely function while at home. i try to go out when they ask me to come with them but i always feel so nervous before and drained after! even if i know it'll be fun. existing is so tiring!

I feel conflicted. like I'm happy but I'm also feeling bothered. I think I'm just worrying a bit about what the future will look like for me, in terms of my career and where I'm living and finances.

I'm trying to make the best of a bad situation and create my own happiness, but it's so difficult when everything around me is going so wrong. I need to find my inner peace. 🥲

Back