• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How close are you to completing all your nook miles stamps?

Moritz

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
I need to catch 3000 more fish
1500 more bugs
1000 more deep sea
2000 more tools
I assume 2500 more diy furniture (I'm on my third stamp of 5)
175 more villager requests
1658 more nook mile tasks
I'm on stamp 3 of 5 for pen pal at 67/100
Kk is 3 stamps at 33/60
2nd birthday stamp at 8/10
Missed 3 bug offs

And thats what I'm missing

How about you?

Wow you're getting there!
I need
300 fish for angling for perfection
31 days for island togetherness
2183 bugs for you've got the bug
881 for deep dive
2601 for DIY tools
1487 for DIY furniture
I was 16 away from cast master (still not sure how my chain broke :/ )
4 from remarkable remodeler (I'm happy with my first choice...)
237 request for smile isle
816 from nook miles for miles
8 from flea flicker
3 from snowmaestro
3 from wispy island secrets
80 from KK mania
16 from birthday mania
and I still need to fall into a pitfall

They make some of these goals too ridiculously high imo, especially the DIY tools and furniture ones

Last edited:
Found out that fences count as tools so hopefully that makes the DIY tools goal go faster 👀
I'm working on the creature catching ones, as well as the seashell and weed selling ones at the moment. Really the only one I don't care to complete is the wisp one 😅

Found out that fences count as tools so hopefully that makes the DIY tools goal go faster 👀
I'm working on the creature catching ones, as well as the seashell and weed selling ones at the moment. Really the only one I don't care to complete is the wisp one 😅
This is useful information, thanks!
Occasionally I'll see wisp and I'll get 4/5 of his pieces, but then I forget about him and change the day.

I feel like most of the ones I'm missing are going to take a while to complete:

4 bugs to catch for 'Bugs Don't Bug Me' - think these are all summer bugs
1844 tools to complete 'DIY Tools'
1873 for 'DIY Furniture'
85 for 'Smile Isle'
Currently at 24/50 on the second stamp of 'Popular Pen Pal' so think this has a long way to go
10/30 for 'K.K. Mania' on second stamp - always forget to attend his Saturday performance
5 'Birthday Celebrations' left to attend
2 'Bug Off' stamps needed - think they were both in the summer months

Main Player
Diving 1893/2,500
DIY Furniture 2,917/3,000
K.K. Slider 54/60 for the 2nd Stamp
Villagers Request 248/300
Turnips 3,663,000
With turnips making the game easier I didn't buy them early in the game. I stopped throwing away tree branches and craft DIY campfire. 30 tree branches gives you 10 Nook Miles Furniture. Before leaving Mystery Island I craft the resources that I'm not taking back.

Right now, I still need to:
- Help Gulliver 3 more times for the golden shovel
- Attend 55-ish KK concerts
- Do 110 more favours for my villagers.

That's it! :D I'm currently trying to grind out the favours by talking to my villagers more. I completed the bug-catching one yesterday, because it's April now and there is finally a decent number of bugs around again!

I'm pretty close. I only have two left to complete now:
  • Smile Isle: 168/300
  • K.K. Mania: 54/100
I've been talking to my villagers a lot more to get more requests from them, so now I'm averaging around 2 villager requests a day on my daily playthroughs (kinda wish I knew that trick sooner but oh well, lol). Can't really do much about K.K. Mania since I don't time travel, though.

DIY Tools: 2660 of 3000
Flower Power: 225 of 300
Smile Isle: 228 of 300
Nook Miles for Miles: 2664 of 3000
Cornering the Stalk Market: 284,310 of 1,000,000 [2nd last]
K.K. Mania: 51 of 60 [2nd last]
Birthday Celebration: 11 of 20
Golden Milestone: Golden Shovel

DIY Tools and Nook Miles for Miles I'm actively working on. Flower Power will probably end up with me just buying a load of seeds and planting them to get it out of the way. I don't need any more flowers than I already have !! Smile Isle, K.K. Mania and Birthday Celebration will happen when they happen, achieving these isn't down to me really. And I don't really play the stalk market so Cornering the Stalk Market will probably be the last one I achieve and will probably have to be intentional ...

Hahahahaha. I see a thread like this and feel terrible because I will probably never complete everything since I get bored of an island and eventually reset. I do have one island I really like that I might keep long enough to complete. We'll see.

I'm pretty close. I only have two left to complete now:
  • Smile Isle: 168/300
  • K.K. Mania: 54/100
I've been talking to my villagers a lot more to get more requests from them, so now I'm averaging around 2 villager requests a day on my daily playthroughs (kinda wish I knew that trick sooner but oh well, lol). Can't really do much about K.K. Mania since I don't time travel, though.

K.K. Mania is also the one that bugs me most! It's going to take me another year, but I haven't time travelled for the other goals, and it would just feel wrong. Weird that concerts on other islands can't help either. The only alternative I see is making lots of characters for birthday concerts, but that just sounds tedious...

We'll get there eventually. D:

My rep on my main island is the only one that has the most achievements finished. I still need a lot and starting to work on them

Angling for perfection: 3,478/5,000
You’ve got the bug: 2,814/5000
Deep Dive: 1,791/5,000
DIY tools: 567/1000 this one will take awhile since I need two
DIY furniture: 892/1,000 need two
Rough-hewn: 3,267/5,000
Pick of the bunch: 376/500 I never sell fruit.
cast master: 62/100
Smile Isle: 133/300
Nook miles for miles: 1,246/3,000
Snowmaestro: 15/20
K.K. Mania : 46/60
Birthday Celebration: 14/20
Shady shakedown: 74/100
Golden Milestone: I need the golden shovel and golden axe

The only things left for me are those that require A LOT of numbers. Like the bugs and sea critters, broken and crafting tools, etc. I pretty much stopped caring about the critters after I completed the museum, and I always customize my tools which means my tools practically never break.

Basically, I doubt I'll complete this.

I won't ever finish all achievements for sure. However, I would like to see someone do it here. I will gladly shower you my praises! :D

I think I'm pretty close to having them all!

I need:
about 1,500 fish
about 1,500 bugs
about 1,000 tools
20+ however many it is to get the final villager favor stamp (I don't have the second-to-last one yet)
15+ the amount for the last K.K. stamp (also don't have the second-to-last stamp for this)
6 birthdays
1 fishing tourney (which should be soon, I think!)
and the golden shovel
And then I'll have them all!

Found out that fences count as tools
This. Changes. EVERYTHING. And here I was thinking I'd have to shake thousands of sticks from the trees to get the last tool stamp. I have so many other options now!

And, to anyone struggling to do the DIY furniture one, what I did was to get a document stack, then craft it into a scattered papers, then back again. Over and over. I wound up buying ten document stacks so that I didn't have to press the direction to change the recipe as often, I could just mash A while watching videos on Youtube or whatever. ^o^;>

I'm sure nowhere close, I don't even try. I like to let it progress naturally. Some of them I'm sure I'll never finish, as I don't do things for the purpose of getting achievements. I catch enough bugs to fill the museum and don't bother with them after that.

Back