• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How did your first day go?

Rue

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
I'm in the EST, so my day is almost over. Stores are closed and Fugu Village is winding down.

Here's a brief summary of my day:

- I donated 4 fossils
- 14 insects
- 6 fish (got my fishing rod late)
- Paid off my down payment
- Sent letters to every villager with gifts
- Designed my town flag for tomorrow
- I also sold my socks, haha.
- I also got stung by bees every time a Hive dropped >.>

How did your first day go??

I'm in the EST, so my day is almost over. Stores are closed and Fugu Village is winding down.

Here's a brief summary of my day:

- I donated 4 fossils
- 14 insects
- 6 fish (got my fishing rod late)
- Paid off my down payment
- Sent letters to every villager with gifts
- Designed my town flag for tomorrow
- I also sold my socks, haha.
- I also got stung by bees every time a Hive dropped >.>
How did your first day go??
My first day was good! I forgot to send all my villagers a letter! Darn! Btw what is the fastest way to stary development? Im only at 40% and it seems impossible to get higher!

Also donated 4 fossils, three insects (I barely missed peak times :( ), lots of fish, paid for my house, skipped letters because I'm cheap, got the Hero's Shirt, stung by bees and planted apples, cherries, and an orange in my town. Not bad so far. :>

I spent the day with the BF so, I got a late start on the game. It was almost 8pm by the time I planted my tree. Shortly after picking my house spot, Tom Nook's place closed. So I couldn't pay off my tent.

Bought a shovel and net. Also got the Hero's shoes and big brother hat. Mainly caught fireflies. Haven't donated any fossils yet. Wish I would of had more time to play today, but it gives me something to look forward to after work tomorrow!

Also donated 4 fossils, three insects (I barely missed peak times :( ), lots of fish, paid for my house, skipped letters because I'm cheap, got the Hero's Shirt, stung by bees and planted apples, cherries, and an orange in my town. Not bad so far. :>

Very nice! I also received the Orange from Isabelle, and I got Lychee from one of my villagers {Patty}.

Rather slow if you don't have the tools; thankfully, your Mayor's assistant will sell you a fishing pole & gift you a watering can if you COMPLETE the dialogue tree for 'advice on living...'

I need an axe so I can start planting the peaches she gave me. & some nice clothes, come on Able sisters! ;)

I'm on the west coast so my day is far from over. So far it has gone good I have paid off my down payment on the house meet with all the towns people got some fossils and insects donated to my museum. I have my temporary tent filled with items like a bed and clock. I have also saved up 21,765 so things are going good I have a shovel and a net only downfall I don't have a fishing rod so hoping I come across one soon.

Hmm I may have gone a little hardcore then haha...

22 Bugs donated
4 Fossils
33 Fish donated
200k bells earned with the other stuff
paid off loan (clearly)
Planted apples, have cherries
Visited homes, changed greetings, catchphrases and got nicknames

Overall a good day, even though my secretary thinks I need rest, bahahaha

Ive donated 20 insects, 28 fish, and 5 fossils. I caught a saw shark or something similar to that name, and an ocean sunfish. I have also saved 49,956 bells so far. I went to three different towns, and also hosted two of those people. I paid my down payment. I got bit by a tarantula twice...and I still haven't caught it, grrrrrrr. I've literally been playing since noon, and right now where i'm at its 10:30...I haven't even turned it off....haha time went by so so so so so fast.

Last edited:
Well, not even half an hour into the game i got stung by bees. Then I saved and put my 3Ds on sleep and then went back to play and my face was fine... Went found my fossils, got a few bugs, obtained fishing rod and just caught fish the rest of the time selling gaining bells and paid my load off.

Got all my tools from Isabelle. And then I ended up fishing for sharks and found a ton so now I have 73k bells about. I paid off my tent. Donated a ton of fish too! Bought out the able sisters and nooklings. c: Aaand I had a few friends over! And it was really fun and nice.

I planted my Perfect Apple, an orange tree, went bug catching crazy, WiFi'd with my boyfriend, "borrowed" his fishing rod since I messed up and didn't get to buy one from Isabelle, caught plenty of fish, paid off my down payment and managed to bring down a balloon with my net. =P

All in all a good day!

Made close to 125k in bells after the 10k down payment, went to my husband's town, caught and donated about 50 bugs and fish, re-planted my existing flowers to grow some hybrids, talked to everyone as much as I could... paying off my 39k mortgage tomorrow so I can unlock the Island by Wednesday, when I'm off work and can play all day. ^_^

Day 1 in Kakariko was nice, after the tree planting, i talked to neighbors and collected baskets of apples til i had enough to buy a net. Also got a fortune cookie that got me a Virtual Boy. I caught maybe 8 bugs, then collected shells and then payed off my first payment. I stopped playing for a while so it was a big gap between noon and 8 PM. Later on i got a cabin dresser for my tent, and just ran around getting more shells on my private beach under my tent. Then i went to Main Street and say Harry there. I took a pic with him, and just slowly winded down, and with no stores open, i went to my tent, got in my bed and saved.

My first day is not over yet! (Taking a breather from the game, so I'm here for a little bit, then it's back to my town.) So far, I have caught many fish, found a perfect apple (native fruit) which I will save for planting later, made my downpayment for the house, donated a fossil. I love how everything looks, so colorful and fresh, and I like the mellow music and sounds in the game. My character has a new shirt (given to her by Avery, an eagle villager) and a leafy twig she chews on. :)

20 bugs donated
33 fish donated
3 fossils donated
obtained: cherries, pears, and apples
paid loan (10k)
atm deposit: 100k
visited 3 villagers' homes
visited other users' towns
made a pro design
changed my hairstyle (in another town)
trees: found 2 pieces of furniture, 1k+ worth of money, got stung by a bee once
found a ruby
got dlc (rainbow screen)

edit: (forgot!)
obtained: fishing rod (Isabelle), net, and watering can (Isabelle)
mailed 4 letters

Overall, great day! Can't wait for tomorrow.

Last edited:
I reset like twice so I didn't get as much done as I could have.
-Got beat up by a tarantula, twice xD
-Met all the villagers, of course
-I have 10,000 bells on my down payment
-14,000 bells saved up
-planted perfect peach tree
-went to a friends town and he gave me a fishing rod since i didn't have one :3
-chillin like a villain pretty much
jeez i really didn't get a lot done compared to everyone else

I donated some fossils and fish, went to my friends town, got a bear hood :) and Elvis bought a rainbow stag from me for 12,000 bells. Idk if thats a good deal or not but it's a lot and I took it.

I planted my Perfect Apple, an orange tree, went bug catching crazy, WiFi'd with my boyfriend, "borrowed" his fishing rod since I messed up and didn't get to buy one from Isabelle, caught plenty of fish, paid off my down payment and managed to bring down a balloon with my net. =P

All in all a good day!
..You can knock down the balloons with a net!? I had two today and just watched them go by!!

Got home at 9:00 pm...
Did the little things I could when starting my town, then I gathered and sold my stuff super fast...
Now I need to either wait or find a nice person to trade me some tools or missing fruits to do some progress... sigh

Working late is really lame sometimes :(

Back