• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How do you eat string cheese?

How do you eat string cheese?

• Total voters
i was only allowed to eat custom farm fresh cheese from a goat's bosom from this one heinen's in the city so im not sure ... :/

I've never ate string cheese before, but if I were to, I would pull it because it is called 'string' cheese. :blush:

I just pull. Either I pull in small strings or in big strings which usually leaves me four pieces of cheese.

I don't like string cheese very much. It tastes a lot like plastic. But when I do eat it I pull it apart into strands.

never had it. however I used to give it to the kindergarten kids when I was still a teacher assistant a few years ago :blush:

I usually pull it, but there's this one particular brand where I bite it. I have no clue why I do, I just do.

At first I pulled, then I gradually started always biting it because I realized that I was too lazy to pull. LOL

I don't think I've ever tried it but it sounds disgusting. I'm not a big fan of any cheese really so ):

i feel so nostalgic i've not had string cheese in so long. i can't remember but i'm sure i would have pulled it

to me, it doesn't matter.

i just eat it the way that I want to, if I feel like eating it by pulling it, I will c:

Back