• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How do you like your pizza?

I like pizzas with thick crust, a fair amount of sauce, and a light amount of cheese. My favorite toppings are green and black olives, though jalapeños are really good too, and I like most vegetable toppings aside from onions. (I'm a vegetarian, so I can't do any meat toppings.) It's hard to go wrong with a margherita pizza either, though.

I usually get the 3 topping pizza from Dominos, so pepperoni, black olives, and pineapple (don't hate me). I get marinara sauce and if I have the choice, mozzarella, feta, and ricotta cheese. At Blaze pizza which is a make-your-own pizza I do all this with the cheese and toppings, but I add artichoke hearts and meatballs as well.

I love a good margherita pizza, but it has to be a good one - fresh mozzarella and fresh basil, don't just make a cheese pizza and skimp on the processed mozzarella. If I'm unable to find a good margherita, I tend to prefer just a standard tomato and cheese pizza.

Pineapple pizza with onions is bomb.

Usually New york style crust is my go-to, but the more toppings the better!

I like my pizza with a variety of toppings. It depends on my mood which topping I feel like having. My favourite toppings are pepperoni, bbq chicken, mushroom and pineapple. I don't like plain cheese pizza, for me, pizza has to have a meat/vegetable or fruit topping

I personally like cheese and pepperoni, but other toppings like bell peppers and bacon is good as well. I'm not a fan of frozen or store-bought pizza, I prefer restaurant-fresh. (I don't think that's a real term, but basically I want fresh pizza straight from the restaurant). Also stuffed crust is delish, but good ol' regular crust is best.

Plain cheese pizza is my go-to. A cheese blend with a zesty or peppery sauce is so refreshing.
I'm a big fan of sauces so just the flavor of it is usually enough to hold me over.

Cheese pizza with very low sauce and no toppings, if I can get it then stuffed crust is sweet.

I like my pizza with a bunch of different toppings, depending on my mood.

I usually get (assuming cheese and tomato sauce are on every pizza):
- peperoni, onions and black olives
- paprika, onions and black olives
- tuna, onions and black olives

I am open to trying new things though, so sometimes I will do that.

I cannot stand plain pizza. I used to completely hate pizza til recently actually because I have GERD so it really messed with my body, but now I have meds so it's alright >:3

I only like pizza with bacon on it in some fashion. Bacon and mushroom is usually my go to but I love a good BLT pizza or a meat lovers.

Pepperoni, bacon, or chicken. Sometimes some peppers and olives. Honestly I think normal cheese pizza is better than pizza with toppings.

usually go for vegetable toppings (all the peppers, tomato, onion, sweetcorn) and its gotta be doughy for the chew factor, rather than like a thin base and crust vibe. i usually don't opt for a pizza with meat toppings. i can cope with mushrooms on a pizza but they're not my favourite. avoid olives at all costs. always with mayo on the side!!

I like pizza in all forms to a degree. Even leftover cold pizza is great on a hot summer day.

I like lots of different things on pizza. Pepperoni, sausage, bacon, cheese, bell peppers, and pineapple are my faves! (pineapple on pizza gang where you at?) I like a decent amount of sauce; not too little, not too much. Now I’m craving some meat lovers pizza lol.

Also unpopular opinion: Stuffed crust is gross. Keep the cheese-stuffed bread as an appetizer.

I haven't commented on this in over a year. I still have to be in the mood for it. I like Hawaiian pizza. Ham and pineapple are a must. They make pizza somewhat tolerable.

I prefer a circle pizza, with a moderately thick base, and a ****-ton of cheese.

If I'm going square pizza, that's where I actually like pepperoni, and also prefer sausage on it.

Crust: fluffy or thin, but not too crunchy. And never filled.
Toppings: pepperoni, better yet mushrooms. And perhaps some garlic :9
Shape: round. 9 times out of 10, square/rectangle pizza just tastes worse lol.

Back