• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How do you like your pizza?

thin crust, not too much topping/filling, smaller size.

preferable veggie or just vegetarian toppings in general. also developed a taste for pizza bianco recently so that is good too.

I prefer a thick pizza with lots of sauce and cheese! Pepperoni, tomatoes, onions, and peppers are all acceptable toppings. My favorite pizza is cooked in a wood fire oven.

My idea pizza topping combo would be pineapple, tomato, onion & vegan cheese. I don't really have a crust preference.

I like it with not too much red sauce, sausage, and stuffed crust! Garlic dipping sauce makes it all come together

pizza is my mom’s favourite food, so we eat it a couple times a month. we usually get regular pepperoni pizza with mushrooms, red onions, occasionally green peppers and a lightly done crust (so my mom can chew it, since she has dentures), which is how i like it and have always eaten it, but i also like plain cheese pizza as well!

I like/would eat most toppings except for mushrooms. And I prefer a red sauce pizza over a white sauce or bbq sauce

thicc (but not chewy) crust with garlic butter! instant masterpiece (。・ω・。)
i love mushrooms, sausage, and chicken for toppings. i haven't had a plain cheese in a long time, but that's good too!

With a lot of meat, no vegetables and preferably no cheese, I'm really fussy

I'm not huge on meats so my go to choices are usually pretty plain or just veggies/herbs.
I like regular cheese, margherita, and/or basil pies (basil, feta, tomatoes, bits of bacon are ok too though for this one).

if i'm feeling fancy i'd go with a supreme / the works type of pizza (86 the black olives) or CPK has a good carne asada pizza i like too, but most of the time i'm usually feeling pretty basic so pepperoni and mushrooms would be my go to.

NY style crust, light sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, turkey or vegetarian pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, and kalamata olives. Topped with oregano and red pepper flakes.

I also like pizza w (again, light) garlicky white sauce with mozzarella and parm, spinach, mushrooms, and kalamata olives.

I'll try just about any type of pizza at least once. You can't go wrong with the old-fashion types like cheese, pepperoni, sausage. Making my own pizza with tomatoes fresh from the garden is also good. So is frying up bits of bacon on it.

I've also made a pie form of pizza and it's pretty good. Not quite like regular pizza, but still good!

Back