• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How do you like your pizza?

I dislike meat on pizza so much sadly ;-; (except pepperoni)
love fruits, peppers, and extra cheeses

I mostly stick to pepperoni and very heavy red sauce. I also like to dip my crust in garlic sauce, but it kills my throat X_X
I also hate black olives. If I even knew black olives were on a piece of pizza at one point, I'm not eating it. I can still taste it. It's disgusting.
Once in a while I'll try pineapple, because my mom loves it. It's not that bad, but I still refrain from eating it.

the dominos here in australia has a lot of fancy options. I get the chicken and camembert pizza; it has chicken, camembert cheese, baby spinach, cherry tomato, onion i think... it's really good

In college I would get chicken, beef, and onion!

As a kid I preferred just cheese.

I'm about to say something controversial, yet brave...

Who else likes honey on their pizza? :oops:

Side note: I know that in some countries it's normal to put corn on pizza but I don't like not having the option. e.g. in Japan/Korea if you go to a basic no frills pizza shop and ask for a cheese pizza it's gonna have corn on it

Side note: I know that in some countries it's normal to put corn on pizza but I don't like not having the option. e.g. in Japan/Korea if you go to a basic no frills pizza shop and ask for a cheese pizza it's gonna have corn on it
Corn on pizza? That actually doesn’t sound too bad. I’m imagining how that would taste, and I like corn. I never knew that about Japan.

As for honey on pizza, I’ve never tried that. I don’t think I would. I’m not a big fan of honey, and I have to be in the mood for pizza as it is.

Corn on pizza? That actually doesn’t sound too bad. I’m imagining how that would taste, and I like corn. I never knew that about Japan.

As for honey on pizza, I’ve never tried that. I don’t think I would. I’m not a big fan of honey, and I have to be in the mood for pizza as it is.

I believe in Britain it's popular so that might be where it came from, but I'm not sure where else it might be! (if anyone wants to chime) Imo it doesn't add much flavor but it adds some texture.

For honey it has to be with certain cheeses to work! I checked online seems like it's normally with Fontina, Mozzarella and Ricotta.

My main preference is pepperoni and cheese. Sausage is fine as well and I don't really mind mushrooms either, though I won't go out of my way to have mushrooms added. Any kind of crust is fine, though I do prefer a "standard" crust over a thin crust most times. Common toppings I won't do at all include onions and green pepper (they are way too strong in taste), and anything spicy (not a fan of spice in most foods, including pizza).

Supreme/deluxe without olives would be my go-to for pizza, but I'm also good with meat-lovers, pepperoni, or something with banana peppers. Not a believer of pineapple on pizza even though I do like pineapple.

I prefer a thin crust! I also love mushrooms on my pizza, and my favorite kind of pizza is a white-sauce cheese pizza with a ton of mushrooms.

There's a really nice hand-tossed thin-crust pizza place in my neighborhood and they have some unconventional combinations (like pistachios and burrata) that I like. I don't ever crave pizza though!

I'm picky about pizza. I only like cheese and pepperoni, but the peppersoni can't have pork in it. I also don't like when pizza has a lot of tomato sauce.

I'm the kind of person that doesn't like cheese on the Pizza. I mean, a bit is okay, but usually they put way too much on it.
When I take one from dominos, it's always a custom one: Remove mozarella, add Mushrooms, potatos, salmon and creme fraiche 🤤

I like my pizza edible. Also warm. Shape can be whatever, though.

In terms of actual pizza toppings, for pizzas that get offered pretty much everywhere, Hawaiian is my favorite (pineapple on pizza is great), but a simple pepperoni pizza or really any sort of meat-based pizza (provided it doesn't have anything I don't like on it, lol) work as well. When I customize my pizza, I really like what is basically a BBQ chicken pizza with pineapple on it (normal crust + BBQ sauce + mozzarella + cheddar + chicken + bacon + pineapple).

honestly, i'm not a pizza person at all. the only kind i'll eat is dominoes, and i just get a regular cheese and tomato. i usually get a medium, but i've never finished one in a single sitting. i'll get through about 4 slices and then eat the rest periodically over the next 24 hours. i love saving all the crusts until the end and then eating them with the garlic and herb sauce that comes with the pizza! i used to get the meatfeast pizza, which wasn't bad, but i'm pretty sure i used to pick off some of the toppings. when i was younger, i also used to be obsessed with mini pizzas -- they were about the size of biscuits, and i'd eat them by the dozen for dinner -- but they stopped producing the brand i had (not that i remember the name), so i haven't eaten them in years rip. they were good.

my dislike for pizza comes from the cheese. when i was younger, the mozzarella from my school lunch's pizza got stuck in my throat (like a spiderweb, not a lump) and i was just gasping for air like a fish out of water lol. now i have a mild fear, i suppose, of it happening again, so i just avoid pizza because the cheese generally tends to be too thick and stringy for me to feel safe eating. i have a similar fear of hard sweets for the same reason after almost choking to death on a kola kube lmao. would've killed me if i hadn't been walking home with a friend.

pepperoni and jalapeños is my favorite combo ever, cant beat that mix of savory and spicy for me! if i’m ordering for only myself that’s what i’ll get every time

also, high quality ranch for dipping makes it even better
Post automatically merged:

honey on pizza is really good! especially if it has any spicy toppings. also if you like goat cheese on pizza, a drizzle of honey pairs incredibly well with it.

honestly, i'm not a pizza person at all. the only kind i'll eat is dominoes, and i just get a regular cheese and tomato. i usually get a medium, but i've never finished one in a single sitting. i'll get through about 4 slices and then eat the rest periodically over the next 24 hours. i love saving all the crusts until the end and then eating them with the garlic and herb sauce that comes with the pizza! i used to get the meatfeast pizza, which wasn't bad, but i'm pretty sure i used to pick off some of the toppings. when i was younger, i also used to be obsessed with mini pizzas -- they were about the size of biscuits, and i'd eat them by the dozen for dinner -- but they stopped producing the brand i had (not that i remember the name), so i haven't eaten them in years rip. they were good.

my dislike for pizza comes from the cheese. when i was younger, the mozzarella from my school lunch's pizza got stuck in my throat (like a spiderweb, not a lump) and i was just gasping for air like a fish out of water lol. now i have a mild fear, i suppose, of it happening again, so i just avoid pizza because the cheese generally tends to be too thick and stringy for me to feel safe eating. i have a similar fear of hard sweets for the same reason after almost choking to death on a kola kube lmao. would've killed me if i hadn't been walking home with a friend.
Were they Bagel Bites by chance? My spouse loves those. They are like tiny tiny bagels. They are pretty good.
1641354914551.png

THIS IS SO RELATABLE I'm having war flashbacks to elementary school lunch, fearing for my life, I am honestly glad I'm not the only person who understands this struggle lmao

Just pepperoni is all I want in a pizza (maybe also red pepper flakes)! :) If there's options and it isn't too expensive to add on, I might add spinach.

My favourite toppings:

Cheeses: Ricotta, smoked ricotta, mozzarella, burrata, grana parmigiana ... But I like most cheeses anyway!! Recently I had a pizza with a ricotta filled crust and that was amazing! 😍

Others: Spinach, prosciutto crudo, rocket, nduja, salami, salami picante, beer sausage, bacon...

Pineapple is a no-go, and I'm not a huge fan of gorgonzola but it's fine in small amounts.

Back