How good or bad do you think TBT is doing?

Cup Of Noodles said:
AOTS said:
4/10

Nsider is better. I'm here usually to keep in contact with some people (the NCAG people who aren't at the NCAG at the time)
Bul is also just being annoying so I may make the score lower. Two of the nice active (daily basis) members here are Fish and Storm. They aren't mean and annoying.
just as a note...do not flame that OPINION or put a negitive comment after it ..and by all means do NOT ban him.
There's no need for any of that...

I can respect the opinions of others... :\

AOTS said:
4/10

Nsider is better. I'm here usually to keep in contact with some people (the NCAG people who aren't at the NCAG at the time)
Bul is also just being annoying so I may make the score lower. Two of the nice active (daily basis) members here are Fish and Storm. They aren't mean and annoying.
Well that's not very nice. >_<

man, i think tbt is a great place to make friends.

so far i give it a 9.5 outta 10. once it has more members it will definetly be a 10/10 for me

:D

Bulerias said:
Cup Of Noodles said:
AOTS said:
4/10

just as a note...do not flame that OPINION or put a negitive comment after it ..and by all means do NOT ban him.

Bul, by "respect" do you mean "warn"?

Storm, I said that you and Fish are two of the nicest members here.

Mino, I have no problem. I'm stating the truth. I can show you the PMs that Bul sent me if you want. Just because other people rate it hightly, doesn't mean I have to.

Cup of Noodles, thanks.

AOTS said:
Bulerias said:
Cup Of Noodles said:
AOTS said:
4/10

Mino, I have no problem. I'm stating the truth. I can show you the PMs that Bul sent me if you want. Just because other people rate it hightly, doesn't mean I have to.

Cup of Noodles, thanks.
no prob..you actualy say these things in a better then me

Cup Of Noodles said:
AOTS said:
Bulerias said:
Cup Of Noodles said:
AOTS said:
4/10

Cup of Noodles, thanks.
no prob..you actualy say these things in a better then me

Thanks, I'll edit you in to another very nice member here.

This has gotten too off-topic.

AOTS, if you have a problem with me, please do not post it.

Back