• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How long do campsite villagers stay?

Midgetsc

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Mailbox
So I just recieved confirmation from Isabelle that Walker's leaving today, and he'll be gone tomorrow.

At the same time, I notice that today a camper arrived. So I was like "Ooh, I may as well check who it is." because I always get really ugly villagers in my campsite.

Of course, it's freaking Marshal. MARSHAL.

Walker's house will be gone tomorrow. Is there a chance Marshal will still be there? :O PLEASE SAY YES DX

hard to say, sorry, because you need to be on exactly 9 or less villagers at the same day of the camper.

so if marshal is in your campsite and you still have 10 villagers at that exact time, then don't think so

really sorry :(

Is there any chance he'll still be there tomorrow? I have a villager house disappearing tomorrow...

SCREW YOU NINTENDO

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think that's stupid. I mean, they're camping, they should stay freaking overnight.

I believe they stay from 6 AM to 6 AM. So technically they do stay overnight. I've never tried to chat up a camper when I've had a full village (and I usually get campers I have don't want anyway), so I'm not sure if you can get them to agree to stay if you have 10.

Screw dis. I'm just gonna make a new char and do that trick until I get him again after Walker moves >:U

If you have a character that's packed up the game seems to assume you only have 9 villagers for some reason. Not sure if it works for campsite people though, I've only ever had two campers.

I had Marshal in my campsite and one of my dreamies was moving in. ;_;

Last edited:
Niiiicceeee joooooooob.
I don't know if they stay for more than one day, I always see them poof the next day.

Hm. If I TT back one day after they ask Walker to move in and then TT a day forward, he'll still be there? :O

You can tt back one day, then tt back to the regular day. Should still b there and the other 1 gone

Hm. If I TT back one day after they ask Walker to move in and then TT a day forward, he'll still be there? :O

This is false information. This is true for things like a day's shop inventory - but not for campers. If you go back one day, then forward again it would either be a different camper or none at all.

This is false information. This is true for things like a day's shop inventory - but not for campers. If you go back one day, then forward again it would either be a different camper or none at all.

;-; I wish I could keep him. I don't want to trade Julian for him at all, but I think I might have to.

Is there the slightest bit chance he could stay 2 days?

I've never seen a villager stay more than one day (going into the game before 6am on the next day still counts as one day) so I don't think it's even possible. :/

I think I've seen a villager stay for 2 days. Could just be my brain trolling me, though.

I have, however, had a villager camp, leave, and as soon as they left, at 6 AM, another one took their place. So maybe if I made enough alt chars, Marshal would stay twice because the game would just... Idk... Pretend like it was a different villager?

I've had campers in my town three days in a row, but it was a different villager each day.

It's probably time to let go. :p

Back