• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How long do campsite villagers stay?

Marshal was in mine xD But it could of been worse... for me atleast

I hate Nintendo. Why can't villagers move in while someone's packing up? There'll be a spot the next day, so really, WHY NOT?

It is, at times like this, we seek guidance from our Warrior ancestors I hate Nintendo for making such a small villager cap.

I hate Nintendo. Why can't villagers move in while someone's packing up? There'll be a spot the next day, so really, WHY NOT?

It is, at times like this, we seek guidance from our Warrior ancestors I hate Nintendo for making such a small villager cap.

And its also annoying how you can't get villagers from other peoples campsites. People say you can, no proof though...

And its also annoying how you can't get villagers from other peoples campsites. People say you can, no proof though...

Lolyes. If you could, I'd be grabbing my 3DS, putting him in my second town, and keeping him until he decided to move.

Back