• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How long do "dates" have to last?

Nice responses. I didn't know you can open doors to stuff. I've never tried. Heh...now I have and see some things like "you get a glimpse of his real mindset" and "she can't seem to throw anything away." :)

When I visit I keep talking until they ask if I see anything I like. I always buy something then I leave. I do try to buy something I don't have in my catalog first.

When they visit me I always talk to them until they mention something about an item in my room. Then I move on to the next rooms doing the same thing until we seen every room. They always leave after we go to the last room and I have spoken to them. I find it fun listening to all their comments.

When I visit I keep talking until they ask if I see anything I like. I always buy something then I leave. I do try to buy something I don't have in my catalog first.

When they visit me I always talk to them until they mention something about an item in my room. Then I move on to the next rooms doing the same thing until we seen every room. They always leave after we go to the last room and I have spoken to them. I find it fun listening to all their comments.

Back