• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How long have you been playing? How many badges do you have?

RedPanda

DA-9920-8729-4535
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0005-0805-2723
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Pink Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Now that the sun is setting on the towns of New Leaf, many of us are probably going to focus on New Horizons. I'm curious: how long have you guys been playing, and how many badges/what level badges do you have?

I've been playing for about five years, and I have one of every badge, many in gold. The gold ones I'm still missing are:

• Gold for catching 5k insects (how this is possible, I don't know, as I built my empire on the backs of beetles)
  • Silver & gold for Dreaming (I tend to look around when I visit Dream Towns, so it's time-consuming)
  • Gold for Streetpass (again, not sure why this hasn't happened yet since there are two other 3DS devices in our household and they're always on and parked near each other)
  • Gold for Goodwill Ambassador/Space Traveler (host/visit 500 times each) - another majorly time-consuming thing, don't know if that will ever happen

How about you?

i no longer have new leaf but i played from north america’s release date in 2013 to i believe december of 2017 so i played for over 4 years lol - i don’t remember how many badges i had but i had pretty much all of them by the time i stopped playing ^_^

I've been playing since late 2013 and have taken many breaks since then. As a result, I'm missing quite a few badges.
The turnip badge is pretty much forever going to be missing from my collection as I'm not really interested in that stuff.
I also need the retail badge, the letter-writing badge, the visiting badge, and the dream address badge.

I have been playing since June 21, 2013, and am still playing currently.
I have all the gold badges; the last one I got was for StreetPass less than a year ago?
CbEs4LH.jpg

Last edited:
I have most of them. But only silver :'-) I really wasen't a completion gamer back them but I sure am now. I even tried to get some badges recently and got quite a few.

I have been playing since October 2017 and I have almost all of the gold badges. These are the only one's I'm currently missing, but I'm still working on them.

- Gold Bell Saver Badge
I'm almost half way there but it's not my main focus so the progress is slow.

- Gold Streetpass Badge
Between me and my husband, we have three 3DS's so we make sure to streetpass them all at least once a day. I'll get there eventually.

- Gold Host & World Traveler Badges
My husband and I visit each other's towns daily so we'll eventually get these completed too.

- Silver & Gold Dreamer Badges
I struggle with this one because, even though I like visiting dream towns, I spend too much time exploring them. So I never leave myself enough time to visit multiples.

I've been playing since July 2019

Badges i have:
Gold: Samaritan and Gardener
Silver: Diver, Fish, Insect, Letter, and Villager

The rest of them are Bronze (the latest one is Weed), but there are some badges that i haven't received yet, which are: Traveler, Host, Turnips, StreetPass, Refurbishing, and Dreamer Badge

Main Town-
Mayor and 2nd player completed all badges. Player 3 last badge is gold streetpass badge. I'm hoping to complete it by the end of the month.

Mayors in two other towns completed all their badges. Guest town player 2 to 4 have their badges filled in but need to work on some gold badges. For those players I just did the bronze streetpass for each player.

Started playing ACNL on June 14, 2013 and still play.

According to my play log, I have played ACNL for 492 hours with an average playtime of 36 minutes. I started my town over in 2016, so I don't have very many badges anymore. However, before I restarted I had all of my bronze badges and was working on my silver badges.

I am really looking forward to the Nook Miles and I really hope they don't reset because it actually says the date you completed the goals on. I think that is a really nice touch that I wish the badges had.

I restarted my main town in 2016?17? Although I started playing in 2013. In total I have around 2500 hours clocked in last time I checked. All those years playing I was never that interested in badges. After I restarted my main town, I never collected the badges, even when I knew I had a lot lined up to be awarded. Streetpass also became way harder to collect so even if I do everything I know I’ll never get that one. I rather have a profile of empty badges than one missing... that’s what I would think if I was really trying to complete them because I know it would bother me. But I don’t really care much for them anyways.

I'm hoping whatever badge-like system they have in the new game that they tell you how far you have left to go to unlock that achievement. It drives me bananas that I have no idea if I'm close or not to getting some of those badges. If I knew I was almost there, I'd push through, you know?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i no longer have new leaf but i played from north america’s release date in 2013 to i believe december of 2017 so i played for over 4 years lol - i don’t remember how many badges i had but i had pretty much all of them by the time i stopped playing ^_^

Off topic, but your signature made me look up that TV show and I love it, so thank you for that!

I started playing in around december of 2018, and I forgot how many badges I have but I know its not many cause I forget ngl

I started playing around early 2015. I don't even remember what badges I have, since I haven't touched it in over a year. I'll have to check sometime soon.

I've been playing since October 2013, I restarted my town in 2018 and I have 16 badges ^^

Can you please tell me how you find out about badges?
Badges are something you earn in New Leaf for accomplishing certain things. They are generally meant to be long-term goals that can take months or even years to complete versus the daily/weekly Meow Coupon tasks.

You can check your badges by going to your TPC (the player card that you get at the beginning of the game) and clicking on the circular icon below your player picture. It looks like a neckerchief that scouts wear. That will show you the badges you have earned so far, but it will be empty if you don't have any yet.

Here's a good link to show you the requirements for the different badges.
Badges

Badges are something you earn in New Leaf for accomplishing certain things. They are generally meant to be long-term goals that can take months or even years to complete versus the daily/weekly Meow Coupon tasks.

You can check your badges by going to your TPC (the player card that you get at the beginning of the game) and clicking on the circular icon below your player picture. It looks like a neckerchief that scouts wear. That will show you the badges you have earned so far, but it will be empty if you don't have any yet.

Here's a good link to show you the requirements for the different badges.
Badges

Thank you so much! Wow this sounds like so much fun!

I've been playing since 18th August 2013 (I was 12!) and I actually don't have that many badges for almost seven years playing 😅 I only have 16, but 8 of those are silver and just 1 is gold (that's the letter writing one I love writing letters its so adorable) I should really try and get more to be honest😂

Back