• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How often do you change your clothing?

I change every two days. But can be daily depending on the event or when Label is around. I try to pick clothes that fit the season though. Back during summer, I only wore shorts.

I've started using wand outfits and so far I've got ones for nighttime, rain, gardening/crafting/material collecting, and will add one for a halloween costume once I've decided on the outfit

In the beginning I changed it only when I was going after the daily nook mile task, but lately I haven’t been checking that (which I eventually will get back into the habit of doing). For the meantime though, when I find something really cute in the Able’s shop I’d usually make that my outfit until something else catches my eyes. I’ve been wearing my purple fairy dress with my pink mary janes forever now lol I need to stop being lazy and find a new outfit!

Usually just when I feel like it. I change it depending on my mood - probably everyday??

At first I wore the same outfit that I liked for many months. I was too focused on grinding the game, villager hunting, etc. Now I generally wear my outfit for about a week or two before changing into something else.

I change multiple times almost every time I play, just as I used to when I started! The only thing that has changed is that I do not change into Pajamas before logging off anymore. That probably explains why my storage is almost always full!

I usually wear the same outfit for a few days. When it's raining, I'll usually change into my rain stuff. But if I don't want to bother, I'll just grab one of my umbrellas. Really depends on how I'm feeling. Right now I'm wearing the Frugal outfit, along with the frugal hat. Then I have brown socks and moccasins on. Trying to look like a peasant during harvest season. I'll probably change it tomorrow though, just not sure what to yet.

I usually wear outfits for a few days at a time. If I buy a new piece of clothing I’ll make a new outfit. I go through phases too like wearing the duck beak. I’m currently rocking green skin in an attempt to look like Elphaba from Wicked

When the game first came out, I tried to change it up a little every day. The issue was I finally unlocked Able Sisters, and I found clothes I really like, so I haven't changed out of them much at all. <_<

Usually once a day, when I'm not lazy or in a hurry. More depending of the occasion (birthdays, nook miles, ...)

Tobe honest I am a bit like you @Islander ! I buy all o nearly all new clothes and I say nearly all sometimes cause the shopping mechanism in this game is a bit annoying, I wish we could just buy in bulks anyways thats a conversation for another day heheh 😅 .

I for example always change my clothes to be fitting with the weather first of all and then since now I am playing much more regularly I like to change my outfits everyday ( at least of my main character ) and sometimes go as far as change it again in the evening for something more cozy 🤦‍♀️😅

Back