• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How often do you change your clothing?

at the beginning I usually changed my outfit about once a day just because I had so many clothes and wanted to cycle through them all, but now that we're further into the game I usually keep an outfit for a few days because I like it, and I know more which clothes do and don't style well if that makes sense. also I'm not playing all that much at the moment so I have the same outfit for like a week lmao before I'm bothered to change

I change daily no matter what. I dress for the next day right before signing off for the night. My reasoning is that if I’m going to fill up most of my inventory with clothes and accessories, I’m going to use them.

I change my outfit whenever the Nook Mile+ task comes up, or I'm in the mood to wear something different. I buy up new clothing items from the Able Sisters' shop daily, but I sell whatever I won't immediately wear afterwards to prevent my storage from maxing out.

My in-game clothing habits reflect mine IRL because my mum loves shopping (I hate it, lol)... I have a lot of clothes, but I only wear maaaaybe 20% of it.

FB_IMG_1601249955231.jpg

I have my wand for cosplays I do, but usually I stick to my young Toshinori outfit :giggle:

on my current island, when i actually amassed some clothes i would change them every day. mainly because (if im remembering correctly) ur villagers would call u out if u wore the same outfit like 2 or 3 days in a row. and also bc i havent found any outfit i vibed with yet. i think when i get clothes i like, it would be nice to have like 2 outfits per season.

For months I wore the same alpinist coverall shorts but I just switched things up and changed all the outfits on my wand. All the beginning of the game I changed clothes everyday cause everything was new & exciting.

I change most days, but will sometimes stick with the same clothes for a couple days if I'm feeling lazy. I like to change based on my mood. Like others have said I also like to make sure I'm wearing a new outfit if I'm going to a friends island or they are coming to mine. Need to dress to impress of course 😉

The last thing I do each night before closing the game down is pick out my outfit and hairstyle for the next day.

So many clothes, so little time.

I just change it whenever I feel like it! Sometimes it's once a day, sometimes it's every couple days, and sometimes I'll pick an outfit and decide I don't like it and change into something else. I always wear the bandage on my face regardless of the outfit though.

Recently I've really liked wearing the white nightgown with no socks or shoes, and wearing either the summer solstice crown or the hairclip with white flowers on it (I can't remember its name atm!)

I have a few fav outfits and wear them most of the time 😊 love when I go shopping and find a new cute outfit 😍

Hardly ever, usually only when it rains! I mess around with my wand outfits sometimes but I rarely use them, unless they really fit the circumstances.

Whenever I shop at ables or I need to check the color of whatever clothing my villager gave me. I'm on a mission to catalog the clothing now after not doing it for weeks because of villager cycling/hunting. I wear what I bought out so I can remember what is the next color I have to buy

It really depends. Sometimes i'll go a week or so without changing either because I like an outfit a lot or i'm purely too lazy & haven't played much that week. Other times i'll completely transform my look as often as daily or every few hours. xD there is no such thing as consistency though it does have its downsides. Back in NL I was a lot more consistent wearing the same outfit 🤔 Maybe it's that everything in NH is too pretty?

it depends, but I tend to switch up my outfits every week or so heh. though maybe longer if I really like the outfit I created. I think only one time did my villagers comment on how long I've worn an outfit

Usually everyday, although for the most part I've stopped buying clothes.

I still have a couple of mermaid DIYs to acquire so I dive everyday and then change my outfit after Pascal hands out his disappointing pearl.

Back