do you style your character like yourself irl?

My character's eye, hair, and skin color are similar to mine, but that's where the similarities end for the most part. And for the eye color, my eyes are more bluish gray than straight up blue like my character's are. Sometimes I do dress her in things I'd wear in real life, but there are also plenty of times where her clothes aren't similar to what I wear at all

My character doesn’t look anything like me. Maybe hair and eye color, but I’ve never found a game that I can get close to looking similar to myself. It might be a good thing bc it might freak me out.

My character looks kind of like me, with the restraints of the game. My PFP here is basically how my character looks. I wish there was a darker shade of purple for the hair, but I’m glad to have purple at all given that wasn’t in some of the earlier games (although the original actually had a dark purple hair but you couldn’t change it from whatever you started with). The hairstyle better matches my hairstyle that I had for several years, including when I started NH, and I’ve changed it a bit now but I don’t know that a different hairstyle in the game comes closer, cuz my hair is now two-toned purple and blue and that’s definitely not possible. But I think the hairstyle I had before is pretty similar to this in game one. So it’s a vague representation of me at least.

Outfit-wise though, it’s pretty mixed. Sometimes it’s stuff I typically wear, sometimes it’s stuff I wish I owned, and sometimes it’s stuff that looks fun on my character but I wouldn’t really choose for myself in real life. Whatever feels right on a given day.

Thinking about it I don't really base my animal crossing character on me. The only thing we share is the brown hair and green eyes haha.

My animal crossing character wears a lot of cute colourful clothing. The only colour I have in my wardrobe is black 😂

I made mine look like me :) I usually do that in games where I have the option to do so. Sometimes I'll experiment with different hair or eye colors, but most of the time it's just like real life. I do dress differently that I do in real life though.

Absolutely not. My character is an OC, not a representative of who I am. Even the birthdays and names don’t match. As for looks, my character looks completely different to who I am. I’m a man, fat, and have gray hair. My character is a woman, skinny, and has blonde hair.

Not really! My rep/side character look so much cooler than I do in real life. If I were to style my rep to dress like me it would be kinda boring to play as them cuz all I usually wear irl are jeans and a t-shirt

Back