• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How soon will you invite/visit other towns?

Maybe its me but I won't let anyone come to my town unless I have a pretty house. If I don't like my furniture placement or if my house is bare, I can't stand people coming to my town and seeing it lol It will be a few weeks before I let people come to my town just so I have a chance at making my house something nice to look at. Also I'd like to get familiar with my town and add a few things to the museum before anyone comes.

I'll probably wait about three or so weeks until I get a decent amount of flowers and a few bits and pieces set up around my town. :D

It'll be interesting to see if you can leave your town open for access without having to go to Porter considering the 3DS is being pushed as "always online". Anyone connected to Nintendo Network can pop in to your town freely. Unless you make a request to only allow when "you" want instead of having your town accepting visitors as soon as you're playing the game. I certainly wouldn't mind that.

I actually really like this idea as well.

It would be nice if you're just playing and you're able to hear the train with a notification that a friend has arrived - no need to run to the station if you don't want to.

If we at least had the option to either manually open/close our town or always keep it open/closed, I don't see a problem.

I'm picky about who I let in my town. Only friends who I know won't whack my trees and run over my flowers. LOL But if it's RL friends, they can come over whenever, because I know I can trust them. :) Though I probably will take a few days to be selfish and just enjoy the game before I host visitors ;)

Well my Mother and I will probably play together on the 2nd or 3rd day, but I won't be using Wi-fi for like a week after I get it, I want to make sure I have a good grasp of where the landmarks are in my town before I let others in.

Hopefully, I'll be able to play with my best friend a few days after it comes out. I want the first day all to myself though, otherwise I'll probably look at her house {which I'm sure'll be perfect in a few hours!} and end up copying it! xD
Also, I need to get to grips with my map so I can find stuff.

Hey, here's a thought... I wonder if you can go into the mall with your friends now, as we saw pics of 4 people watching KK together? I hope so, in CF it was limited to inside your town :(

Well, I will not let people in my town untill I explored the game for myself .So maybe a month, maybe longer.. maybe shorter.

I've never connected with other people before so this game will be my first chance :D That said, I quite like playing alone, so for the first few weeks I'll be getting to grips with the game, making my town pretty and paying of mortgages so I can make my house nice. Then I'll start visiting people :) After watching videos on youtube, I'm quite looking forward to spending time in other people's towns for specific events e.g christmas eve, It just looks like a nice atmosphere :D

I will never visit unless its one of my best buds
Also, I won't really invite until I feel its pretty

For me? Most likely after about 4 days. 1 for getting to know the town. 1 for making desings to sell and 1 for clothes shoping and the last for bell making. THEN i will host a 2 day
party AND EVERYONE HERE IS INVUTED!111! ★★★★★★★★★★★

For my friends in person/DS to DS, probably the day it comes out, or a few days after.
But I'll probably give it a few weeks until I Wi-fi with random people.

For me? Most likely after about 4 days. 1 for getting to know the town. 1 for making desings to sell and 1 for clothes shoping and the last for bell making. THEN i will host a 2 day
party AND EVERYONE HERE IS INVUTED!111! ★★★★★★★★★★★

Why would you invite strangers? And everyone can't come to your party,its 4 people only lol

For my friends in person/DS to DS, probably the day it comes out, or a few days after.
But I'll probably give it a few weeks until I Wi-fi with random people.

this is smart.
after at least a couple days, when i actually will be ready for people to come in, I will only do DS to DS with friends or wifi with people I know won't go crazy in my town or doing anything without asking, and theres only a few on here that I trust enough to not do that. after a couple weeks, maybe I'll let new people in :)

Another reason I will start it early is so that I find out who I can trust while I have no cool hyrbids around town yet.

Another reason I will start it early is so that I find out who I can trust while I have no cool hyrbids around town yet.

Definitely. However, the only people I would bother inviting to my town are my current friends that I already trust.
So for me I'll start inviting friends sooner rather than later. I do want to have some gardens/orchards going first, though.

I will only invite those that I know I can trust as well. I have a select few friends. Of course, my son and I will DS to DS immediately after it comes out.

None of my friends play AC because they never really got into this type of game at a young age like I did, so I am relying on people here to visit my town. =P

Back