• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How soon will you invite/visit other towns?

I will visit your town, Superpenguin, and be perfectly behaved ;) I don't have many RL friends that play, either. Just two and we can never seem to get our schedules down (especially since one lives in England.)

I will visit your town, Superpenguin, and be perfectly behaved ;) I don't have many RL friends that play, either. Just two and we can never seem to get our schedules down (especially since one lives in England.)
Okay thank you, I really just don't like it if you chop down trees or pick up/destroy flowers.
I am okay with really anything else, since I buy everything I want from the stores early and I pick and sell fruit early as well.

Okay thank you, I really just don't like it if you chop down trees or pick up/destroy flowers.
I am okay with really anything else, since I buy everything I want from the stores early and I pick and sell fruit early as well.

Yeah, I'm the same. :) I don't have my 3DS yet (Had one, but sold it so I can get an XL before the game comes out), so I'll have to remember to exchange codes with you! :D

None of my friends play AC because they never really got into this type of game at a young age like I did, so I am relying on people here to visit my town. =P

I will gladly visit you and not trash your town, and help with anything you need help with :)

Id help too and I'd prob let people come first day well only a couple people I know

I will live my life alone for awhile, eating the animals in hope of survival.

Then we'll see

Are you sure I could help you eat them

But you mustn't understand, it will only decrease our chances. I am afraid you will have to resort to your own lifestyle, it is too dangerous. I give my sincere apologizes.

As soon as possible! I will invite people to my town and they have to pay a fee for it! Haha! ...Oh, well, the fee will most likely be fruits. So that I can plant trees with foreign fruits on the first day!

I don't understand why some of your don't want to let others visit their towns immediately after getting the game. Of course, your town is not a flowery masterpiece right from the beginning, but none of our towns is, so there is no reason to be ashamed!

Well, and the town items are rather expensive too... so it may be a good idea to invite others in order to let them donate money to your community projects! :) I will definetely donate a lot of money to others because I like to help!

I haven't really thought about it. I'll probably wait until I've gotten more familiar with my town, you know? It's worse enough when visitors get lost in your town, but when the town owner can't even find their way around? :p

So I'll probably have visitors over maybe about a week after or within the week I get it. :) I'm not too worried about my town not being presentable enough, because really nobody's will be at that point since it'll be new for everyone.

As soon as possible! I will invite people to my town and they have to pay a fee for it! Haha! ...Oh, well, the fee will most likely be fruits. So that I can plant trees with foreign fruits on the first day!

I don't understand why some of your don't want to let others visit their towns immediately after getting the game. Of course, your town is not a flowery masterpiece right from the beginning, but none of our towns is, so there is no reason to be ashamed!

Well, and the town items are rather expensive too... so it may be a good idea to invite others in order to let them donate money to your community projects! :) I will definetely donate a lot of money to others because I like to help!

I personally don't want to rush people coming into my town because, at least for me, a big part of playing a new game is getting used to the mechanics and getting attached to your town. I don't really care if people don't like the appearance, but I kind of like having my alone time at the beginning. Having people running around everywhere would get in the way of my getting used to the game time.

I personally don't want to rush people coming into my town because, at least for me, a big part of playing a new game is getting used to the mechanics and getting attached to your town. I don't really care if people don't like the appearance, but I kind of like having my alone time at the beginning. Having people running around everywhere would get in the way of my getting used to the game time.

Yeah of course, I understand that. I know that feeling myself. But for me, getting used to my town takes, let's say, half a day or so. But most people in this thread say that they will most likely meet no one in their first week or so! Well, it's everyone's personal decision, but it sounds weird to me, though!

I will gladly visit you and not trash your town, and help with anything you need help with :)

lol me too XD
ill visit you sometimes if youd like lol
I'd be sure to invite you guys over, though it'd mainly be at night when I can wifi because during the day I usually turn off my 3DS suddenly or go long periods of being away, and of course I'd need to trust you before I do that. lol

Though, I don't like help from other people in AC, if you want to donate to my community projects you can though.

I'd be sure to invite you guys over, though it'd mainly be at night when I can wifi because during the day I usually turn off my 3DS suddenly or go long periods of being away, and of course I'd need to trust you before I do that. lol

Though, I don't like help from other people in AC, if you want to donate to my community projects you can though.

lol nights are best for me anyways lol
i usually work most days during the day so ill be mainly playing in the morning and evenings/ nights XD
lol me too, i learned that with city folk when someone gave me a million bells for visiting them
and i probly wont have spare bells lol XD
the only thing i do like is hybrids XD

Back