• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

How soon will you invite/visit other towns?

My town will most likely be open the day I get it! So if anyone else has preordered a Japanese copy we could travel to each others towns and all of that. I also play on taping and uploading video of it so people can get an idea of how the game starts.

My town will most likely be open the day I get it! So if anyone else has preordered a Japanese copy we could travel to each others towns and all of that. I also play on taping and uploading video of it so people can get an idea of how the game starts.

Oh awesome, I won't be watching any videos about the beginning, fishing, or bug catching, but I'd gladly watch a video tour of your town/mall and stuff, even pictures would suffice.

I plan to invite some people over and visit other towns after my town looks fairly decent and I've payed at least one house payment and gotten the basic tools.

I'll probably visit 3DS to 3DS as soon as possible with my best friend. I don't know if I'll ever let anyone visit but him... I don't really trust the online community very much, and I'd understand if it didn't trust me. XD

I have a Japanese 3ds and plan to download the game from the eshop on release date. I'm using the game as a learning tool, so I am by no means anywhere close to being fluent in Japanese (so I can't help translate). ^^; If you don't mind playing with someone who may be slightly lost at times, I am up for it. :)

I don't mind visiting towns or inviting anyone over to mine right away. I haven't been able to wifi with anyone before for AC and I'm very eager to try it out.

Then maybe we have to start the game with the secretary... Maybe she'll tell us something like "A good mayor should know all of the villagers well, go ahead and talk to them!" or something like that xD

I hope we can set 'rules' for visitors such as no picking up items that you didn't place or no running within # tiles of flowers.

Otherwise, I'll only let people in after I can trust them, after visiting them a lot and knowing that they're nice people that wouldn't ruin my town. I'll start visiting people as soon as I'm invited, however. Also, I will NEVER play with someone who has a hacked town, or been give illegitimate items from a hacker. I feel like hackers kind of ruin the game for not just themselves when they WiFi.

Back