• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How will you live your AC life?

AoJones

Ao of Sorami
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Will you enjoy each day living it as relaxingly as a breeze blowing by?
Or will you have a plan? You're the mayor of course and you want your town to be in the best shape as soon as possible.
Or will it be a mix of the two?

Personally I think I will be somewhat mixed on the matter. For a long period of time I will be just taking it easily with my only big concern is catching all the bugs/fish of the season. Besides that it will be a smooth time, enjoying my neighbors, being mayor, and visiting/having visitors.
However, after some time has passed I have some big plans for my town (◕‿◕)
Once the plans are done it will be easy living again.
What about all of you?

Well my usual approach is to pay off my house before anything, but that may prove tough in this game being that there's all of the added things to work on. I have been wondering if I will have a strategy, but I'm not sure. I think once I start the game I can then analyze my priorities.

Well, I plan to pay off my tent first then focusing on projects. Other than that, I'll just go with the flow of the game :)

Ah I also remembered, not sure if I'll restart my game if the maps I get are not to my liking. I really want to just get into it, so hopefully out of the ones available one is good enough. I kinda like the idea of having to work with what I have.

I have a tendency to role play when I play games like this. Basically I'll treat the game as if I'm actually my character living her day-to-day life. Sometimes I even think about planning a little time schedule for me to do things, but when I get a job I wont have all day to play the game!

I'm going to pay off my house and my town decorations at my leisure. Though I'll try to update my house to have more than one room as soon as possible since I tend to hoard furniture. I'll make sure I talk to my villagers and check the shops every day and I'll always set some time aside to go fish, since fishing is a nice way for me to relax.

i dont really have a set plan but i wanna unlock everything as quick as i can (without cheating) and ill probably just yolo it from there.

I'll be mixed. I will start of slow, taking in all the AC glory. I'll soon start making plans for my town, forcing villagers to ask for projects, ect. :p

And, along the way, I will probably be disappointed with the progress of my town. I just know something won't go as planned.

Well, what I will do is fish a little bit, walk around the shopping street and spend all my bells on lots of stuff :D

I'm going to do a lot of fishing and bug catching at the start when I can't do much and then I will pay off my tent and unlock the island and I haven't planned any further.

I'm not a great planner. I always "Plan" things but they never end up happening. I am a super lazy personality type so I will most likely play the game low and slow. I will do different things, different days, depending on my mood :) Some days I'll fish all day. Others I'll design clothes all day or wander around shaking trees and talking to villagers. On my non-lazy days I will be creating and laying paths as well as errands and things that need to be done such as paying off my house and building projects.

Thought even that up there ^ sounds slightly like an "in the moment plan" and probably won't pan out either lol.

I'll probably reset for towns all day the first day, and in that time have a gander at some of the new villagers in the towns I reject. But once I have my ideal town I aim to pay off my tent, expand my house once so it's 6x6 and build the campground as soon as possible. Just because I believe that means I can begin unlocking things as soon as possible and the campground allows for some villager choice, so I hope to get a couple of townie interviews done with them before my town fills up. xP

Then I'll just go at my own pace, the only thing I'll probably rush around for is redesigning furniture once Cyrus wakes up. He is going to be worked to the bone. Oh and acquiring an axe will be pretty high on priorities.

Probably catch all the summer fish/bugs if I can, donate them to the museum and sell the extras, which will probably give me enough money to pay off my tent and do some community projects. But I'm mostly just going to play it without planning because I think AC is more enjoyable that way :)

Do as much as possible AS SLOW AS POSSIBLE. I want to make this game drag on and on, yet never get bored of it :D

Go at my own pace. Things will get done fairly quickly, just whenever I feel like it. I never have a set schedule, more like a daily routine that I get around to every day. Check for all museum collectibles, talk to neighbours, shop.. and do whatever the heck I feel like! :) And even when I get beautiful town, planting flowers daily will be a must.
On the first day of the game though, I'll be resetting until I get a map I really like!

A lot of different play styles so far! Another thing I forgot to say though is my only real goal in the beginning is getting a perfect town. So that's what I will be working for.

I'm gonna definitely go for a perfect town too. I got one in Population Growing for the first time last fall. I had a lot of fun, so I wanna try it again!

ill probs keeps resetting until my town is amazing
i plan to donate fish/bugs/fossils/art instead of selling it
getting a perfect town for sure
raising money for community projects
lots of plans
so many

Back