• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How will you live your AC life?

Mainly, complete my bug list, if I'm brave enough to go and catch a bee, tarantula and scorpion.

After that, public works, fossil donations and fishing.

Right now I'm mixing it up, with finishing up town projects and being more relaxed between paying them off and having them built. Once I finish off Main Street, I'll start working on my house again and finishing up the look of my town. I'm working on flowers/fruit trees right now, but those don't take up much time so they're more of a side-project. Pretty soon I'll be moving/re-arranging all of my flower gardens, which will be a bit more work.

I am working a bit harder lately, as I am making paths for possible future visitors. I also got the catalog machine a bit ago, but still haven't cleaned out my closet (I've hoarded ALL the clothes up until this point), so that needs to be done. Hm, might be working hard for a while yet before I get a chance to relax again. ^_^

Back