• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How will you live your AC life?

I'll live my AC life how I live my real life. Socialize with friends, work for my money and paying of my debts while going on a nice summer vacation once in a while! xD

I tend to spend my time collecting. Now that we can swim, I see the beach taking up a lot of my time.

This will be my first AC experience, so I'm not exactly sure how I will proceed with my town. I think I'm just going to go with the flow LOL

Fishing, fishing, fishing and gardening. They are the two pastimes that I literally live for in animal crossing.

I don't have much planned but I believe the first thing I'll do is pay of my tent (as many have said before me) in between that I'll talk to the villagers, and then enjoy the game at a leisurely pace. :) BUT! Even before any of that I'll probably spend about thirty to forty-five minutes trying to think of a character and town name- and then choosing the map layout I want, and THEN possibly resetting the game until I get at least ONE villager I like :I (Please, please, PLEASE, let me get Lucky or Biscuit game!)

For me, I will most likely be lazy and really just not want to do anything.
Sort of like in real life.

I don't really have a plan or something... I just want to play the game like the other versions too! Decorate the house, make my town beautiful, fishing and so on... :)

But what is really important to me is to collect all items. I hate it when I miss something (>.<)

Besides my idea to dig for fossils and gyroids, fish, catch bugs, collect fruit, water my flowers, check the shops, etc. every day, I don't have much plans that are too hectic or should be completed right away, everything should be completed at a leisurely pace.

I'm going to take it as it comes. There's so much to do that I don't feel I can give myself a priority this time round. Though my bf will pay off everything as soon as and spend all the time fishing!!

Last edited:
I'll have some fun fishing and stuff until I get used to the controls then I'll go and make my town awesome.

i'll mainly catch fish and bugs and save bells for whatever i'm saving for at the time. no plan.

I am a bit worried about how I'm going to pay off my house and community projects, but I suppose there isn't a real hurry

I'll be taking each day as it comes. I love fishing and cross breeding the flowers so I'll spend a lot of time doing that. It may take me a while to pay off each house upgrade but I'm in no rush to finish everything.

Another thing I know for certain I'll be doing is getting medals on the island, as I really want the Mermaid furniture!

Probably catch all the summer fish/bugs if I can, donate them to the museum and sell the extras, which will probably give me enough money to pay off my tent and do some community projects. But I'm mostly just going to play it without planning because I think AC is more enjoyable that way :)

This statement brought to mind back when WW came out, late night playing (really late...wee hours of the morning because I didn't have a job) and the relaxing music for night time...just fishing and catching bugs all serene-like...then BAM! A tarantula pops out and scares the bejesus out of you! Good times. Good times.

Last edited:
I save my bells and then pay off my house. I catch a lot of fish and bugs, then donate them to the museum or sell them to Nook's.

I want to fill up my museum, mainly, and then focus on my house. I've already completed a bunch of public work projects, so I'm going to hold off on any more of those...unless a villager FINALLY asks for a police station. I really want my damn police station!

Back