How's school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My algebra hour is pretty awesome, but I'll probably miss it next tri. In fact, Next Tri I only have 2 core classes. *censored.3.0* year

I just have to pass this year to get to high school~ My teachers are pretty great, only my classes have air conditioning, and some of my friends are in my classes. I've noticed there are a bunch of Asian sixth graders while my grade is too white.

Feh. Must it really be that hard to make an Asian friend my age?

School's pretty cool.

I don't get to come until 9:40 and I get dismissed at 1:05, including the 1 hour lunch break.

-Aaron said:
School's pretty cool.

I don't get to come until 9:40 and I get dismissed at 1:05, including the 1 hour lunch break.
Lucky! :O
We start at 7:25 and get out 2:25.

Pear said:
-Aaron said:
School's pretty cool.

Lucky! :O
We start at 7:25 and get out 2:25.
FFFFFFF-

I have to be in homebase by 8:05 and I'm dismissed at 3:10

My German class is maddd boring. My Honors Bio is the easiest thing, I would swear we are in a B class. and My Finance Basics is ok, me and my friend goof of and the teacher is chill about it though.

FFFFFFF-

I have to be in homebase by 8:05 and I'm dismissed at 3:10
I'm in by 6:35 and get out at 1:30 xD

I think mine was either like olivia's, or get in at 7:05 or something and get out ~ 3:10/30

*censored.2.0* sucked.

I'm happy, except they cut down The Tree! (The Tree was the biggest tree in the school grounds, provider of shade to those who were outside the Science, Music and Maths blocks) The Year 7 are so annoying!! I swear they get more arrogant every year, they block up the corridors by just standing there talking, they don't know where the proper enterance to the lunch hall is, they buy to much food (Seriously, this girl had FIVE bottles of Milkshake(The big bottles) and TWO Bowls of Pasta, ONE large main meal and THREE Flapjacks!) and they've walked into FIVE of my science classes, sat down and then shout out: "EXCUSE ME, I THINK YOUR IN THE WRONG ROOM!!" They.really.piss.me.off!! :mad:

I am totally over High School. After being in school for 2 weeks I already want it to be over. Knowing that I only have a year left makes it seem longer. Right now I am just focusing on doing my best in classes and getting all my college apps done while also enjoying senior year ... I just want it to be summer 2011 already!

We start 7: something and leave at ... idk. I get home by 4:00 though.

My Math teacher is a singer. He is the only teacher I love. :D

lilypad said:
I am totally over High School. After being in school for 2 weeks I already want it to be over. Knowing that I only have a year left makes it seem longer. Right now I am just focusing on doing my best in classes and getting all my college apps done while also enjoying senior year ... I just want it to be summer 2011 already!
Why do you want it to be over? Sick of work? :S

I actually like school kinda. P.E. is so much fun >:].

And asdsfdfsd Elijah. <3

Double post D:

Lisamilitz said:
lilypad said:

And asdsfdfsd Elijah. <3

Double post D:
It's not really the work it's just our high school has become much more strict this year and while most seniors are almost or are 18 years old, we shouldn't be treated like babies. This year our school decided to have a longer lunch break which is fine ... but because of that they now literally LOCK us in the cafeteria so we cannot leave early, no joke they have teachers guarding every door. We can't even have enough freedom to leave the lunch room when we want? it's ridiculous.

haha I hope you all enjoyed my rant.

lilypad said:
Lisamilitz said:
lilypad said:

And asdsfdfsd Elijah. <3

Double post D:
It's not really the work it's just our high school has become much more strict this year and while most seniors are almost or are 18 years old, we shouldn't be treated like babies. This year our school decided to have a longer lunch break which is fine ... but because of that they now literally LOCK us in the cafeteria so we cannot leave early, no joke they have teachers guarding every door. We can't even have enough freedom to leave the lunch room when we want? it's ridiculous.

xD. I see no point for lunch. I don't even eat at school anyways. But wtf. That's just stupid >.<

lilypad said:
Lisamilitz said:
lilypad said:

And asdsfdfsd Elijah. <3

Double post D:

OH GOD YOU ARE MY NEWSPAPER'S EDITOR

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

All mean teachers are nice to me.

I even laugh together with the "meanest" sometimes.

College isn't anything special so far, because I'm having a bit of a hard time making friends due to shyness. ^^;

But I'm sure it'll get better! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back