How's the weather for you today?

Was sunny and in the 70s today. Felt a bit too warm for me. It's in the lower 50s already tonight, though! We might make it into the 40s by the end of the night. =D

In the 70s, but I can definitely notice the fall weather. Most of the time the lows are in the low 50s, and sometimes high 40s.

Gloomy and its raining. Which I wouldn't mind but I gotta go out in it once I finish work and to the library.
A lil cold as well. So don't plan on getting many customers today

Sunny, dry, and warm. It'll be getting pretty hot in a few hours.

It's been raining a lot. The whole week, on and off. It's cloudy right now but it's going to rain again soon. My poor dog hates this kind of weather, but I don't mind it, so long as I'm not having to drive.

It was raining earlier, but now it's like 80 degrees. It was really cool out this afternoon, but it's hot now T^T
Not as bad as 100+ but I'm very heat intolerant 😭

So cool. The highest is in the 60s and the lowest is the high 40s. It’s technically still summer so why is it so cold? September is so weird.

i am SO COLD !!!!!! it’s 13 rn and the wind isn’t help at all ๑`^´๑
the forecast said that later this week will be warmer, so i’m looking forward to that

Stayed in the 60s today. Now it's 50 degrees at night. Beautiful weather. New England is amazing.

Let's just say it's...
IMG_3566.gif

Back