How's the weather for you today?

It’s been hot and raining every couple of days. Right now it is storming and we are currently under tropical storm warning and flood and tornado watches.

Cloudy generally today. I prefer it like this during the summer so it’s not too hot and instead warm, which I can handle 😂

Weather here is absolutely miserable. It is raining heavily and as I had to walk to the station I got absolutely soaked ☔️ and it’s Monday. A good scottish word is dreich. I feel like running away to somewhere warm ☀️

It's absolute crap! We have a tropical storm coming through, so it's dark, windy, and sporadically rainy and will remain that way the whole day. :(

It's absolute crap! We have a tropical storm coming through, so it's dark, windy, and sporadically rainy and will remain that way the whole day. :(
We had that this morning. Started last night. Still getting bands of rain and wind here. Stay safe.

The weather today is freaking perfect. It's low 70s (Fahrenheit) where it's warm enough but not insanely hot like how the rest of the summer has been.

Cloudy and cool, and also a little rainy. Not really my optimal choice of weather.

Starting tomorrow where I live, the humidity is going to dwindle down, most likely because of the Hurricane we had a little taste of.

This means that temperatures are going to be in the low 80's and sometimes high 70's. But what I'm really excited for is when it becomes night time and the temps becomes in the 60's.

Now THIS is my kind of weather, but it's only a taste of what my preferred Fall weather is, which is only a couple months from now, can't wait!

As for today, yeah it's pretty hot.

Its rainy season so the rain is coming down hard 🌧

Back