• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How's the weather for you today?

Today was beautiful by me! Took the doggo for a late night walk. 65 degrees is my kinda weather!

Partially cloudy and a tad breezy (it's currently a little under 60°). Overall, very pleasant weather - Not too hot, not too cold (if only it could stay like this all year round).

It’s actually nice out today. It’s my day off, though, so I won’t be spending too much time outside.

It's a little on the cooler side (~50°F/10°C) and overcast here today, with some light on-and-off rain showers. I actually really like when the weather's like this.

The weather was pretty decent today. It was sunny and a little cool, around 50F, but not bad. I'm enjoying this spring weather.

it’s 41° i wish it could stay this way forever because i like the cold, i hate spring and summer.

not great so far. it snowed overnight apparently, it’s pretty gloomy out there and it’s also pretty cold. my area will apparently be at risk of snow showers all day, which is a bummer since spring break starts this afternoon. 😪

Enjoying the last few days of this 70 degrees weather. By the end of this weekend the temperature will reach the upper 80s and stay there for the rest of the month.😬

Apparently going to snow late tonight when I have to go to work. So not really looking forward to that. Kind of done with the cold and winter weather. Let's just jump to Spring already lol.

There was a pretty heavy thunderstorm early this morning, and it kept raining for a while afterwards, but it seems to have cleared up for now! It's still pretty windy and partly cloudy, but they don't look like rain clouds, and the sun's out. The temperature is still pretty cool over here, about the same as last time (somewhere around 50°F/10°C).

Back