• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

How's the weather for you today?

Dark outside so I cannot tell. Still early morning, but I imagine it will be hot and sunny again.

I'm boiling! Someone send help, I'm not used to this sun!

Rain
extreme sunshine
Rain
extreme sunshine
Humidity
hellish heat
Humidity
frying eggs on a sidewalk heat
😧

Last edited:
What he said:Today in Phoenix,AZ it's a pleasant 114?F(46?C) and mostly sunny.

Loved him in Scrooged."Niagra Falls,Frankie angel...."

Is that Reba McEntire on backing vocals?

We have another heat wave coming this weekend and its a bank holiday Monday too, think its the last one before Christmas so shops should be packed tomorrow. I can only tolerate the heat if I want a good looking tan, exactly what i'll be doing in the garden, lol.

H O T

Seriously I guess I don't do well in heat and I think I'm slightly more inclined to overhear faster, but one day when I was outside spray painting a shelf I was out there for maybe 15 mins atleast and sweat was already dripping. It's not even as hot as it could be, I think.

After having to deal with a lot of heat, humidity, and rain as of late, today was quite cool and pleasant. Nice breezes as well. It was downright autumnal. It looks as though that might, hopefully, be sticking around for a while. Unfortunately, forecasting suggests that we'll be getting some warmer temperatures again in a couple weeks. Autumn can't come soon enough for me, looking very forward to it.

Finally going to cool down a bit tomorrow. >.>

It's a lot nicer today than it has been all week. Yesterday it was super hot, humid, and rainy, and all week it's been really sunny and 90+ degrees Fahrenheit. Today it's sunny, partly cloudy, with a high of around 75. Definitely better than what I've been dealing with all week.

It's very hot and sunny! Feels good as we've had a very windy and cloudy week!

Hot, dry and actually not too windy today. Can't wait for the weather to cool down soon. Then I can go swing outside in the mornings and early afternoons. ^-^

Back