• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway HUGE RESETTING GIVEAWAY - Hybrids, WA/Unorderables, bushes, streetpass, and MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's the current list based on the posts, kamm! sorry if i messed up, there was a lot ><

1. mertle (not sure if they visited or not!)
2. katiecat
3. lynnxo
4. alienn
5. n0bo
6. babykas
7. vicutie
8. Ably.Saucey
9. AcanthoLolly
10. Keepitcosmic
11. sophia.
12. katastrophic!
13. PyroMike

editing this list with all of the names fixed -v-

Last edited:
Any clovers left? I'd like to participate if there is. FC is 4742-5621-8146, mayor Snow of Flowert.

As we speak, I was actually planning to contact you again and buy the donut box but this is even better omg

Mayor Charlie of Qwertt

would love to come again :)

Gate is open for any of you 3 to visit ;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

here's the current list based on the posts, kamm! sorry if i messed up, there was a lot ><

1. mertle
2. Underneath The Stars
3. Snowesque
4. katiecat
5. lynnxo
6. alienn
7. midnightdreams
8. vlr0316
9. n0bo
10. gagtxt
11. babykas
12. vicutie
13. Ably.Saucey
14. AcanthoLolly
15. Keepitcosmic
16. sophia.
17. katastrophic!

editing this list with all of the names fixed -v-

Aaahhh thank you so much for this!!! <333 ;v;

Last edited:
you can take me off the list @kat!!! thanks though!! :) and thats very thoughful of you to make for her!!

Last edited:
I'd like to grab some stuff.
I'm Mayor Pyro of Yorkland.

I plan to grab some art and some pictures if you have the following:
Cookie, Ankha, Buck, Hamlet, Coco

FC is to the left.

Thanks,
Mike

posting this on the next page so people can see! ^^ (also because it makes it easier for me lmao)

1. Ably.Saucey
2. AcanthoLolly
3. Keepitcosmic
4. sophia.
5. katastrophic!
6. PyroMike
7. rainbowspaghetti2

Last edited:
You both are next up c: I will say when to come! (Please let me know if you're still around)

Hi! Thank you! A bit late to say but please skip me for now so others can go and you can get to your break faster! Thanks so much for doing this!

Hi! Thank you! A bit late to say but please skip me for now so others can go and you can get to your break faster! Thanks so much for doing this!

are you sure? you should come still if you really want o: kamm is taking a break soon, so it'd be fine to come anyway! i'm sure she doesn't mind ^^

well of course you'd have to ask ;v;

Last edited:
I would love to visit if this is still going on! <3 I have added your FC. ^^

My mayor and town name is in my signature as well as my FC. :3 Mayor: Matcha, Town: Boba.

Hey! I was about to open the gate for you, but if you're sure I'll let vicutie ^^^ go! Thank u ,;v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

posting this on the next page so people can see! ^^ (also because it makes it easier for me lmao)

1. mertle (not sure if they visited or not!)
2. katiecat
3. lynnxo
4. alienn
5. n0bo
6. babykas
7. vicutie
8. Ably.Saucey
9. AcanthoLolly
10. Keepitcosmic
11. sophia.
12. katastrophic!
13. PyroMike
14. rainbowspaghetti2

Aaaa thank u Kat! Btw the people 1-6 already went I believe <3

Yay! ^^ I'll be there in just a minute. :3 I'm going to transfer the TBT now.

are you sure? you should come still if you really want o: kamm is taking a break soon, so it'd be fine to come anyway! i'm sure she doesn't mind ^^

well of course you'd have to ask ;v;

Yeah, I'm sure! If the giveaway is still open later tonight, I'll check back and add my name at the bottom but Im happy with what I got already!

Saying this again because it keeps happening, if I haven't told you I'm ready for you to come, please don't send me the 5 TBT. ;v; I'm taking a break very soon and I don't want to be stressed about sending refunds to everybody who didn't get to come..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back