• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Hybrid Flowers, Bush Starts, Saplings, Clovers, All furniture

toadsworthy

Tangsworthy
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1777-6372-7112
Yellow Balloon
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Red Balloon
Dreamy Party Popper
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
Feedback
100% (494) +
So I am pretty much retiring my ACNL towns (if I play anymore i'll just restart) and i need more TBT than anything else right now. I have too much to write out, so let me know what you want and I can give you a good idea of how many I have. This includes like tools and stuff too, anything ACNL is up for grabs

3 TBT Clovers
2 TBT per sapling
2 TBT per bush starts
2 TBT per hybrid
Say prices for anything else
I'll be lenient if you buy in bulk

Have especially everything except azaleas
Furniture, just let me know but this will take the longest to figure out

Requests will be handled in order

Last edited:
Do you have any White Azalea Starts?

I’m also looking for some Jacob’s Ladder’s, if you have those!!​

Do you have any White Azalea Starts?

I’m also looking for some Jacob’s Ladder’s, if you have those!!​

I should have some white azalea, I'll count them up... and def have some jacob ladders will count those too

I have 3 white azaleas in one town and 12 jacobs ladders in my other

I also have golden tools if you want to buy those too

Last edited:
Sounds great to me!

Would 30 TBT work for the Azalea starts and the Jacob's Ladders? :0

And how much would you like for the golden tools? :>​

All of them,,, preferably! :>​

I have golden shovel, watering can, net, and axe in one town. Then i have silver fishing rod... i dont think i have the slingshot

- - - Post Merge - - -

lets go with 12 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

so 42 for everything?

That sounds good to me!

Shall I come pick it up, or will you drop it off? :0​

Alrighty! Which town shall we start with? :>

Also, adding your FC now~​

I'm on the prowl for genuine art pieces! If you have any of these, I can give you 10 tbt each:
Flowery Painting
Graceful Painting
Valiant Statue
Beautiful Statue

I'm on the prowl for genuine art pieces! If you have any of these, I can give you 10 tbt each:
Flowery Painting
Graceful Painting
Valiant Statue
Beautiful Statue

i def dont have artwork sorry

Forgot to ask. How many clovers do you have? :>​

I would love to buy furniture from you, but it's hard when you don't have anything listed. Is it okay if I throw my wishlist at you so you can see if you have anything from it? It's like 5 pages long tho. :(

Forgot to ask. How many clovers do you have? :>​

For clovers, quite a lot lol... between what i had placed and what I saw in storage

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have a silver axe please?

I want to say yes I do, but will confirm...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to buy furniture from you, but it's hard when you don't have anything listed. Is it okay if I throw my wishlist at you so you can see if you have anything from it? It's like 5 pages long tho. :(

yeah the alternative is you come over and look through everything and pick what you want. Feel free to throw a wishlist at me too. Is it mostly orderables or unorderables?

For clovers, quite a lot lol... between what i had placed and what I saw in storage

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to say yes I do, but will confirm...

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah the alternative is you come over and look through everything and pick what you want. Feel free to throw a wishlist at me too. Is it mostly orderables or unorderables?

Could I purchase around 20 clovers, please? :>

Back