• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Hybrid Flowers, Bush Starts, Saplings, Clovers, All furniture

Could I purchase around 20 clovers, please? :>

yes, I will be home shortly and can load up... I think Levels has the most clovers

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is the wishlist. It is mostly unorderables but a good amount are orderables. And it's only 4 pages, not 5, lucky you XD.

ancient tile
clay furnace
general lantern
general stool
gorgeous chest
gorgeous sofa
handcart
ninja sword
I should have a bunch of bonsais
sconce
I have a sushi boat? if you are interested
yellow certificate

also a lot of that is orderable... and I'd be happy to order a bunch of stuff for you. One of my towns is really old and I have so much in my catalog

also dont send TBT until after because i may actually not have something

this is what i know I have, this means you are going to have to come to both towns because its stretched between the two. So you can look to see if you want anything else.

Last edited:
yes, I will be home shortly and can load up... I think Levels has the most clovers

- - - Post Merge - - -

ancient tile
clay furnace
general lantern
general stool
gorgeous chest
gorgeous sofa
handcart
ninja sword
I should have a bunch of bonsais
sconce
I have a sushi boat? if you are interested
yellow certificate

also a lot of that is orderable... and I'd be happy to order a bunch of stuff for you. One of my towns is really old and I have so much in my catalog

also dont send TBT until after because i may actually not have something

this is what i know I have, this means you are going to have to come to both towns because its stretched between the two. So you can look to see if you want anything else.

Alrighty! Just let me know when you’re ready!

Do you have the sleek set? and do you have the stained glass lamp and juicy apple TV?

Do you have the sleek set? and do you have the stained glass lamp and juicy apple TV?

Juicy apple TV I absolutely do
Stained glass lamp probably because I love that and distinctly remember searching for it
Sleek set, probably most pieces yet and won't guarantee a full set until i check my catalogs

Alright! I'm okay with not receiving the whole set since i only have like 2 of the items from the set itself, if you have items from that or the modern set do you think you could drop me a VM of what you have?

Alright! I'm okay with not receiving the whole set since i only have like 2 of the items from the set itself, if you have items from that or the modern set do you think you could drop me a VM of what you have?

will do later! I should be home in an hour or so, I can order stuff through catalog as well if you'd like? I'm scrapping my towns/ dont care so its fine

Ah. I forgot about this ;w;

When will you be available for me to pick up the clovers? :>

I'd like to buy 20-30 if possible~​

whoops, partially forgot about this, and partially was just really busy this weekend. I still have a zillion hybrids and bush starts and clovers and saplings

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello,

Can you do IGB? I am new to this forum :s

not necessarily taking IGB rn... sorry, I really need forum currency

Bucky and Kimi do you want to get together tonight? as well as anyone else who would like to buy anything :)

Bucky and Kimi do you want to get together tonight? as well as anyone else who would like to buy anything :)

I would like to, but I work until 8pm my time and I have some errands to run after. We're going on vacation this week and still getting ready for it, unfortunately. Tonight might not be the best night.

Back