• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Hyogo's Requesterino thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take note of it and do a pixel of her sometime, But I want people to actually do stuff for meeeee.
;3;

Also fixed the Genji and Meowstic reference pictures, seems Eranir deleted them on her Photobucket account

Last edited:
Will share some dank if you draw me somethingggg!

Bumpers

c'mon guise, 300 TBT for a piece? I'm closeeeeeee

@Sparkanine Thanks for the bells! I could kiss you but idk what you look like and the fact I'd be kissing a screen ( ͠? ͟ʖ ͡?)

Last edited:
Or not :'c

I'd offer to trade with my Pixels but I don't think my work is good quality, especially when I haven't got used to doing pixel art without copying a pose.

Unless you'd WANT it in the same pose...

Last edited:
@Sparkanine Thanks for the bells! I could kiss you but idk what you look like and the fact I'd be kissing a screen ( ͠? ͟ʖ ͡?)
Ah, no problemo! I had some just collecting dust, so I wanted to help.

All of you can just go back to the cellar and drink expired Milk :c

Hello~ Is it this thread that you're looking fooor~ (Probably not but lets just roll with it!)

Last edited:
If I could draw, I would SO trade for one of your pixels, but I cant draw, sooo

Naw, they're really basic so I don't see how anyone would wanna trade for em since I'm so limited on what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back