Shop HYPER'S GRAPHICS SHOP - SIGS & MORE [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided the 2nd one wasn't that important. Whichever looks better, the resized version or the redone pixels one, let me know. XD

Okay I transferred the bells over to you, no rush though. Lemme know if it didn't work cause it was my first time sending someone TBT bells lol

ORDER FORM

Mayor Name: Avalon
Town Name: Sherwood
Dream Address: N/A
FC: 0619-3719-5971

Villager List:
-Label Names: No
-Pixel Type: Confused ? The ones most people use ?
-Current: Whitney, Bill, O'hare, Molly, Kiki, Erik, Gabi (keeping those), Genji, Peggy, Hazel
-Dreamies: Fauna, Phoebe, Maple (getting her)
*Label pic/gif:

This for keeping:

View attachment 39247

This for giving away/trading:

View attachment 39248

Style: Something cute ;3
Color Scheme: A bit like my current one c:
Font: something Cute and Fancy
Background:
View attachment 39249
Border: Idk, you choose ^u^

Further Comments: Thank you so much! ^u^

You said like your current one but I don't see anything? xD
I'll update the list in a bit, lazy right now. That'll be 100TBT

Hmmm, could you resize this as close to 100x100 as possible? XD. I figured this would be less of a hassle.
http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen3/rusa_action/129.gif

Do you just want me to resize it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I transferred the bells over to you, no rush though. Lemme know if it didn't work cause it was my first time sending someone TBT bells lol

Payment received.
Will update the front when I'm feeling less lazy~~~

Last edited:
Sure! If it's too blurry, I'll pay you to make it pixel-y :D

I have an unusual request.

I want a signature/small banner to advertise my Pokemon Shop Thread.

I'd want it to say "Adol's Pokemon Shop" on it, however you'd feel it looked best.
And possibly fit this sprite of Adol onto it (resize if necessary):

Adol500.png

Can you do that? Do you need anything else?

I have an unusual request.

I want a signature/small banner to advertise my Pokemon Shop Thread.

I'd want it to say "Adol's Pokemon Shop" on it, however you'd feel it looked best.
And possibly fit this sprite of Adol onto it (resize if necessary):

View attachment 39312

Can you do that? Do you need anything else?

Sounds good, would it be too corny if i used pokemon font lol.
and do you have an idea of how big you want it?
basically, banner with "Adol's Pokemon Shop" and pixel right? do you want the pixel animated in any way?

Last edited:
Not animated, whatever font you want to use, as long as it looks decent.

About the size of my current signature would be fine, but if you needed it a little bigger to work with that's fine too.

Just make it look nice!

Not animated, whatever font you want to use, as long as it looks decent.

About the size of my current signature would be fine, but if you needed it a little bigger to work with that's fine too.

Just make it look nice!

okay~~
around 30TBT would be fine for this.
but do keep in mind you are in a queue ^^;

Ordering~ :'3

• Mayor Name: Amy
  • Town Name: Keyvale
  • Dream Address: n/a
  • FC: 3883-5631-5652

• Villager List:
    ==> Label Names: Y
    ==> Pixel Type: Anything cute! *^* <3
    ==> Current: Diana, Merengue, Deirdre, Daisy, Cube, Del, Boone, Frita, Tabby, Caroline
    ==> Dreamies: Diana, Merengue, Deirdre, Julian, Flurry, Lolly, Chevre, Whitney, Molly, Cranston

• Style: Two-Part
  • Color Scheme: Pastel pink and mint are my favorites! ^^
  • Font: Nothing too fancy, maybe the same script font as in the Current Villagers/Dream Villagers headers?
  • Background: Maybe something sakura-themed? I'd prefer non-animated unless it's a very subtle animation.
  • Border: Nothing that stands out too much, I'd rather it blend with the background nicely! ^^
  • Further Comments: Have fun with it, I'm sure it'll turn out awesome! ' v ' <33

Ordering~ :'3

• Mayor Name: Amy
  • Town Name: Keyvale
  • Dream Address: n/a
  • FC: 3883-5631-5652

• Villager List:
    ==> Label Names: Y
    ==> Pixel Type: Anything cute! *^* <3
    ==> Current: Diana, Merengue, Deirdre, Daisy, Cube, Del, Boone, Frita, Tabby, Caroline
    ==> Dreamies: Diana, Merengue, Deirdre, Julian, Flurry, Lolly, Chevre, Whitney, Molly, Cranston

• Style: Two-Part
  • Color Scheme: Pastel pink and mint are my favorites! ^^
  • Font: Nothing too fancy, maybe the same script font as in the Current Villagers/Dream Villagers headers?
  • Background: Maybe something sakura-themed? I'd prefer non-animated unless it's a very subtle animation.
  • Border: Nothing that stands out too much, I'd rather it blend with the background nicely! ^^
  • Further Comments: Have fun with it, I'm sure it'll turn out awesome! ' v ' <33

i'll put you on the waitlist for now and contact you for payment when a slot opens up ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

No rush, I'm patient.

okies xD

Last edited:
I am 20,000% cool with being on the waitlist! ' u ' <3 I love your sigs so much!

Mayor Name:Ravi
Town Name:Emporium
Dream Address: Dont have one
FC:4382-2159-5805

Villager List: Buck,Lily,Cherry,Blanche,Julian,Astrid,Beau,Stiches,Camofrog,Tangy

-Label Names: Yes
-Pixel Type: the moving ones lol
-Current:
-Dreamies:i just want the villagers i listed before in my signiture nothing else

Further Comments: i tried filling out the form as best as i could but i figured writing this would be alot easier. What i want for my siggy is on page 1 of your tumblr the blue and white hearts that are falling off to the left hand side on a white background. and then extend the long pink bow on page two of your tumblr right across the bottom. starting from where the falling hearts end could i get my villagers neatly placed (you can do that in your own way) the villagers i stated berfore. how many tbt does that come to and im not sure if its possible or not and if it isnt just send me a pt letting me know. lastly could you just somewhere put Ravi, Mayor of Emporium

Mayor Name:Ravi
Town Name:Emporium
Dream Address: Dont have one
FC:4382-2159-5805

Villager List: Buck,Lily,Cherry,Blanche,Julian,Astrid,Beau,Stiches,Camofrog,Tangy

-Label Names: Yes
-Pixel Type: the moving ones lol
-Current:
-Dreamies:i just want the villagers i listed before in my signiture nothing else

Further Comments: i tried filling out the form as best as i could but i figured writing this would be alot easier. What i want for my siggy is on page 1 of your tumblr the blue and white hearts that are falling off to the left hand side on a white background. and then extend the long pink bow on page two of your tumblr right across the bottom. starting from where the falling hearts end could i get my villagers neatly placed (you can do that in your own way) the villagers i stated berfore. how many tbt does that come to and im not sure if its possible or not and if it isnt just send me a pt letting me know. lastly could you just somewhere put Ravi, Mayor of Emporium

hi, thank you for your order ^^
but before I go further with this can you please quote your original order and add the links to the specific pixels/gifs you are referring to? So I can reference later. A whole page is just a lot to sift through based on description. thanks!

also, you will be on the waitlist for now

ah and, pixel type means the style of the villager pixel. i'll just take it that you want the default type? like the ones in mine and basically everyone's sig xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back