• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I don't know which look to stick with D:

Which one looks best

Votes: 23 31.5%

Votes: 27 37.0%

Votes: 23 31.5%

• Total voters

Touko

♞♘♞♘
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Ancient Candle
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
I have so many looks I want to wear but it's a pain to constantly change it e w e
I wanna know what look you guys like the best. Since I can't choose, might as well get some audience opinions.

HNI_0024.JPG
HNI_0078.JPG
HNI_0088.JPG

; u; I love them all equally (I will always wear my halo unless I get a crown again one day)
P.S: #2 has small wings on the back. (So basically I'm an angel for that one lol)

Last edited:
I see, #2 is the most liked so far o: That was my first dress I ever designed as well as my first clothing I stuck with for a while xD
#1 is cool since I like Ibuki Mioda.

I really like #2 as well! It looks really cute, but it could do without the lemon pack, in my opinion.

I like 3 best, followed by 2. The dress in the first image is great don't get me wrong but I don't like it with the rest of the stuff you chose. .-. Looks awkward in combination with everything else.

Yeah #1 is awkward xD But I just mashed stuff together and realised I didn't have a crown to go with #1 @_@

You should go with #1, that custom design is rad

(i'd go with 3)

Last edited:
I like the first one. I see lots of Junko running around, but not very many Ibuki. :D

As a person that really really loves Ibuki Mioda, I pick...

#3. I really like it.

Back