• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I don't know which look to stick with D:

Which one looks best

Votes: 23 31.5%

Votes: 27 37.0%

Votes: 23 31.5%

• Total voters
I voted for #2 yesterday. I loved it for 1 reason and 1 reason only. I'm not gonna tell ya and lets keep it that way. :p

I'd say if you really want to wear these outfit, just swap between them every few days. I have about 3 outfits right now that I can swap between whenever I want. Sometimes I change outfits every day even!

However, I voted for 1. But 3 would have also been okay. 2 is pretty, but that be a Halloween Costume, not every day attire!

I'd say if you really want to wear these outfit, just swap between them every few days. I have about 3 outfits right now that I can swap between whenever I want. Sometimes I change outfits every day even!

However, I voted for 1. But 3 would have also been okay. 2 is pretty, but that be a Halloween Costume, not every day attire!
Or how about changing your outfit weekly! You should start with the Angel outfit first since that's what most people voted for. You can keep your outfit that I suggested for you to use the next week too. :)

Number 1 so our clothes match

Number 2 looks cute! The dress, the hair and the halo all go really well together! C:

Back