• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I just bought the NA version...

Woah,nice job and congrats!I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't jealous,but I guess I should be thankful that there are only 3 days left :D

Very nice! I'm expecting to get a copy tomorrow too!
To be honest, I'm surprised you didn't get one sooner when they were handing them out a month early. I mean I saw random semi-small AC blogs receiving the game and all I could think was "If you got.. one.. then how did the AC3DSBlog.....not?..."

I called my local Best Buy and they let me know they're currently selling copies.

I plan to see tomorrow how true this is.

I want to see if my local stores have it.. I heard Best Buy in IL is selling it early, but that's an hour away from where I live. D: I can't call right now though, it's 11 o' clock.. :/ I guess I'll call tomorrow and see.

To be honest, I'm surprised you didn't get one sooner when they were handing them out a month early. I mean I saw random semi-small AC blogs receiving the game and all I could think was "If you got.. one.. then how did the AC3DSBlog.....not?..."

Well, most of the early copies came through the Mayor Program which wasn't available to Canadians.

BAH!

Behold, the downside to buying digital.

I'd say **** it and just get physical, but I've already put my $35 on my eShop wallet.

EDIT: Gratz anyway, forgot to say. You oughta mini-blog on Twitter, post screens and such.

Well, most of the early copies came through the Mayor Program which wasn't available to Canadians.
Ah! I feel dumb, I should have guess that a program like that had went on. Sucks that Canadians couldn't participate. Whelp, at least we're here now, at the homestretch, to put an end to our restless waiting!

Well get the **** off the forum and get playing!

Haha, I only jest. Nice work OP.

Probably some guy who works at wal-mart is an AC fan and decided to be a saint and put them out early.

I feel like I don't even want mine early :3 it's exciting counting down and you feel like you really earned it by waiting SO DANG LONG! I'm excited to get my bundle on Sunday.

I think I'll have to hide myself in the coming days that Americans have AC and I just have to wait... :(

Back