• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I just bought the NA version...

I think I'll have to hide myself in the coming days that Americans have AC and I just have to wait... :(

This.. I dreamed tonight that there was only one day left.. Then I woke up, and there are 8 days left :mad:..

I check Walmart online it's not out yet in Vegas. :(
But I can wait to get it at GameStop both the game and guide book.
So I don't spent to much time online.

Well, just drove to a couple Walmarts, called about 10 others... No one is selling them yet. My plan has been foiled :(

Oh, wow you're so lucky and I'm slightly annoyed that none of my stores are doing this. haha
:(

Way to go, OP...good for you. I'm surprised that it rang up. My hubby has had more than one experience finding a game (he was buying as a gift for me) out early at Wal-Mart. When he went to purchase it, it wasn't able to be scanned. He even went round with them a bit about it being out and all. He doesn't know anything about release dates, just titles I tell him.

Anyhoo, I hope you enjoy your game:D Only 3 more days for the rest of us poor slobs in NA;)

PS Hang in there EU and AUS fans!

Oh, wow you're so lucky and I'm slightly annoyed that none of my stores are doing this. haha
:(

Bree? GET OUT OF HERE. xD

Anyway, I'm kinda glad that I still have to wait till Sunday. I have to work and get some homework done these next few days. I won't really be free until Sunday, so it works! Plus, I still can't decide on a town name! >.>

Congrats on getting it early! The store I pre-ordered at tends to put games out one or two days early, but now I'm tempted to check in on monday and see if they have it.

Have fun playing!

I'm so jealous :p I live in the UK and have placed an order on Amazon for release day delivery... I'm really hoping I get it a day or two before, though I doubt that will ever happen. :(

You're so lucky! I wish I could get the game early too, but nope, I still have to wait 8 more days. D: But congratulations to all those who managed to get their copy early. :) Those are the last 8 days, so I guess I will survive without it for a few more days. I've been waiting for 3 years, 8 more days are not really a big deal compared to that!:)

not sure if this has been answered, but does anyone know for those who pre ordered is the game shipping on sunday or will we have it on sunday?

not sure if this has been answered, but does anyone know for those who pre ordered is the game shipping on sunday or will we have it on sunday?

I'm going to call Best Buy today and ask. I do have a second copy on hold at EB Games so at least I can start playing that one. (I have a huge writing project idea that I needed a second town for.)

I'm so jealous :p I live in the UK and have placed an order on Amazon for release day delivery... I'm really hoping I get it a day or two before, though I doubt that will ever happen. :(

Amazon have been good with people I know getting things early so hopefully you will too!

I am not even looking at stores because I do not have a 3DS, so I HAVE to wait for my bundle :(

And I know if I go look EVERY STORE WILL HAVE IT AVAILABLE. That is my luck :)

OP- Awesomeness :D So surreal probably actually having the game.

When I get it - The part of me that has been excitedly waiting for so long won't know what to do with itself anymore.

For US? No deliveries on Sundays.

The postal service won't deliver but I believe the courier services (FedEx, UPS, etc.) will at the request of the company. They don't do personal deliveries on weekends but they will for their large businesses.

Cool! If I hadn't already bought the bundle I would be straight to the shops (maybe tesco) as I think they would be more likely to have it out then GAME

Just to confirm, yes, the store does get fined, for toys and media. The freight is usually imprinted with a "Do not open before" date, or it comes in direct through receiving with similar instructions. When I started as a toy department manager, there were Clone Wars toys put out by night crew, and my Hasbro Rep told me that LucasArts could monitor for early sales and the fine was around five thousand dollars. (That was 2008, and I'm not sure if the fines are heftier for media releases, but I do know the companies can tell if products sell before the street date.)

That aside, congrats on getting the game early! I haven't seen in happen very often in all my years of retail.

Back