I was just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peekab00m said:
Muffun said:
I did a while ago but I kind of dropped it. However I'm taking a Photography class this year in hopes to rekindle an interest in it. :p
Atta boy. :>
Well I need to familiarise myself with all the photography lingo and such, I forgot what it all meant. And I need a new camera.

I do lots of picture taking for my scrapbook and yearbook and the school newspaper...I also draw a LOT!!! I've won several awards for writing stories and drawing.

animalcrossingexpert said:
I do lots of picture taking for my scrapbook and yearbook and the school newspaper...I also draw a LOT!!! I've won several awards for writing stories and drawing.
Cool, I've won a camera from my photography before. :>

Muffun said:
Peekab00m said:
Muffun said:
I did a while ago but I kind of dropped it. However I'm taking a Photography class this year in hopes to rekindle an interest in it. :p
Atta boy. :>
Well I need to familiarise myself with all the photography lingo and such, I forgot what it all meant. And I need a new camera.
Im with you on all that.

Ahhhh September 25 should be rolling in soon and I will receive Canon rebel for my 16th. :>

Peekab00m said:
Sweet...do you still have it?

Peekab00m said:
No, gave it to my best friend for her Christmas present.

The funny thing.. was that it was a different color but the same camera I very first got.

Peekab00m said:
Peekab00m said:

The funny thing.. was that it was a different color but the same camera I very first got.
wow...what a coinkydink

Peekab00m said:
Peekab00m said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

wow...what a coinkydink
I know.

xD

does your friend use it at all?
Yeah.. It was her Christmas present and she always complained about how her camera was *censored.2.0*. So im pretty sure she uses it. xD

I used to do it all the time, but I kinda lost interest as I took up film making, I've been doing that for 3 years, and I love it now more than ever. I just got my Canon 7D, which does both amazing video, and photography, so I'm most likely gonna do photography on the side for fun. I'm gonna be doing it a lot for school this year, as I'm designing the yearbook. I'm gonna be like the only guy in that class... besides another guy I know, he freakin signed up for every class I'm taking, he even wants to go to the same college and take the same courses... ugh. I think he's just lost and doesn't know what he's good at, so he's imitating me, because he thinks I have it all together or something. >_>

Yes! I love it. I hope to be a movie maker one day, but I love photography and take A LOT photos. I took a class this summer about photography and learned a lot.

I'm in to Photography, I need a new camera though! (I have to use the camera on my phone, but it is quite good.)
Conor said:
Yep, it comes together with my media studies class
Same, I'm gonna use my mum's HD camera for filming and, hopefully, my new camera for the photography.

David said:
I used to do it all the time, but I kinda lost interest as I took up film making, I've been doing that for 3 years, and I love it now more than ever. I just got my Canon 7D, which does both amazing video, and photography, so I'm most likely gonna do photography on the side for fun. I'm gonna be doing it a lot for school this year, as I'm designing the yearbook. I'm gonna be like the only guy in that class... besides another guy I know, he freakin signed up for every class I'm taking, he even wants to go to the same college and take the same courses... ugh. I think he's just lost and doesn't know what he's good at, so he's imitating me, because he thinks I have it all together or something. >_>
But you just got a new Canon..

I would be so into it.

Bacon Boy said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
I did photography for a class once.

I ruined every roll of film I tried to develop, except the first one wasn't my fault. XD
Movie film or regular film (photography)? I'm learning about red rooms and stuff, and I'd really like to experience one.
Regular film, my school had just built a darkroom. I don't understand how the film got so messed up, I followed the directions exactly. ;_;

Ron Ronaldo said:
Bacon Boy said:
Ron Ronaldo said:
I did photography for a class once.

I ruined every roll of film I tried to develop, except the first one wasn't my fault. XD
Movie film or regular film (photography)? I'm learning about red rooms and stuff, and I'd really like to experience one.
Regular film, my school had just built a darkroom. I don't understand how the film got so messed up, I followed the directions exactly. ;_;
I love the door to the darkroom at my school.

I don't know why, but for some reason I hate taking pictures. I guess it's because no picture I take can be considered "perfect" to me, and being a perfectionist...well, you get the idea. That's why I always use my Mii as my profile picture on websites instead of a real picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back