I was just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
accfgardenfan said:
haha,that sounds like a nice plan,i might try that sometime if i ever decide to get my guitar out,and i love the newspaper,poetry,and stories, but i never really got into them like as i said with photography
I tried drawing and poetry..

I suck.

Bacon Boy said:
Peekab00m said:
Bacon Boy said:
Peekab00m said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepdiddid
And articles and stories.
Awesome. For like a school paper?
And personal stuff. I hate poetry. I hate it with a burning passion, but the odd thing is, I'm good at it.
I usually don't write poetry or really good fiction stories for the newspaper or for anyone in school. It makes me seem like a different person.
This

Peekab00m said:
accfgardenfan said:
haha,that sounds like a nice plan,i might try that sometime if i ever decide to get my guitar out,and i love the newspaper,poetry,and stories, but i never really got into them like as i said with photography

I suck.
i forgot all about drawing and art, i used to draw so many things,but i stopped for some reason and i never got back into it, and that commercial was nice :D when did it originally air? i've never seen it

Bacon Boy said:
Peekab00m said:
Bacon Boy said:
Peekab00m said:
And articles and stories.
And personal stuff. I hate poetry. I hate it with a burning passion, but the odd thing is, I'm good at it.
I usually don't write poetry or really good fiction stories for the newspaper or for anyone in school. It makes me seem like a different person.
a haiku:

melissa, how high can you jump?
how high do you need?
eighteen feet.

accfgardenfan said:
Peekab00m said:
accfgardenfan said:

I suck.
i forgot all about drawing and art, i used to draw so many things,but i stopped for some reason and i never got back into it, and that commercial was nice :D when did it originally air? i've never seen it
Back in the 1990's days.

Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
Peekab00m said:
Bacon Boy said:
a haiku:

how high do you need?
eighteen feet.
Mhm? I didnt watch it because I dont have noise anymore on my laptop. And I dont really remember the whole thing so if that was from the commercial.. What?

Peekab00m said:
accfgardenfan said:
Peekab00m said:
accfgardenfan said:

I suck.
Back in the 1990's days.
oh,i was born in the 90s so thats probably why i've never even heard about it or seen it

accfgardenfan said:
Peekab00m said:
accfgardenfan said:
Peekab00m said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Back in the 1990's days.
oh,i was born in the 90s so thats probably why i've never even heard about it or seen it
1994 right here.

Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
Peekab00m said:
a haiku:

how high do you need?
eighteen feet.
Mhm? I didnt watch it because I dont have noise anymore on my laptop. And I dont really remember the whole thing so if that was from the commercial.. What?
oh, that commercial.

:3

it was just a haiku, which are great examples of poetry that doesn't suck. imo.

1991, right here.

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Bacon Boy said:
a haiku:

how high do you need?
eighteen feet.
oh, that commercial.

1991, right here.
Nice.

Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
oh, that commercial.

1991, right here.
Nice.
Sad.
No one cares.
fixed that for you. D:

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
oh, that commercial.

1991, right here.
Nice.
Sad.
No one cares.
fixed that for you. D:
What?

I did photography for a class once.

I ruined every roll of film I tried to develop, except the first one wasn't my fault. XD

Ron Ronaldo said:

I ruined every roll of film I tried to develop, except the first one wasn't my fault. XD
Movie film or regular film (photography)? I'm learning about red rooms and stuff, and I'd really like to experience one.

Ron Ronaldo said:

I got the teacher hel- did the developing for me. :]

No, I'm really not a photo fanatic :S . I would be careful posting your stuff on deviant art, that site gives me the creeps (I swear there's always a furry photo on the front page D: ) .

NikoKing said:
No, I'm really not a photo fanatic :S . I would be careful posting your stuff on deviant art, that site gives me the creeps (I swear there's always a furry photo on the front page D: ) .
Haha nice.

If there *censored.8.1*'s and such on those furry photo's you see. They should of marked it as nudity.

I did a while ago but I kind of dropped it. However I'm taking a Photography class this year in hopes to rekindle an interest in it. :p

Muffun said:
I did a while ago but I kind of dropped it. However I'm taking a Photography class this year in hopes to rekindle an interest in it. :p
Atta boy. :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back