I was just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peekab00m said:
Kaleb said:
No. I just use photography as a tool for drawing from, like it was originally used for.
Really? So like it was supposed to be used for like, tracing a picture?
I hadn't ever thought about that. :/

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that people didn't want to stand in pose, wearing full suit and gown, while a person painted them, since photography wasn't very high quality at the time. it would've taken a fraction of the time, and could just be an "in case of emergency" style button, for if the painter's memory failed him.

THE MORE YOU KNOW.

Peekab00m said:
Bacon Boy said:
Peekab00m said:
Bacon Boy said:
I do. That and Journalism. The two go hand-in hand.
You have a deviantart?
I did.
What you mean did?
I'm very hard on myself. I think all of them are terrible, even though my teacher said I could get a scholarship with some of them and my articles. Because I thought they were bad, I got rid of them and my account.

Peekab00m said:
accfgardenfan said:
Peekab00m said:
accfgardenfan said:
i can't say that i do photography, but it sounds like something i'd get into if i wasn't already into music,i think it could be a second hobby
Well you should. What type of music are you into?
mostly classical,jazz,there are some others that i listen to but never really play, i'm in band at school and music is just like something that makes me escape from everything and just let me be myself,you know?
Yeah, at school we have some rock school thing. I dont know, I would totally want to learn to play acoustic guitar if it was fast.. But its not. :<
that sounds neat, and instruments aren't really things you can learn over night, and i've learned that from learning clarinet,trumpet, and piano, but i take it as a challenge,and i could've learned to play guitar at a young age actually,but i refused T_T

Bacon Boy said:
Peekab00m said:
Bacon Boy said:
Peekab00m said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I did.
What you mean did?
I'm very hard on myself. I think all of them are terrible, even though my teacher said I could get a scholarship with some of them and my articles. Because I thought they were bad, I got rid of them and my account.
;_;

Nouuu.

Take moar! :>

accfgardenfan said:
Peekab00m said:
accfgardenfan said:
Peekab00m said:
mostly classical,jazz,there are some others that i listen to but never really play, i'm in band at school and music is just like something that makes me escape from everything and just let me be myself,you know?
Yeah, at school we have some rock school thing. I dont know, I would totally want to learn to play acoustic guitar if it was fast.. But its not. :<
that sounds neat, and instruments aren't really things you can learn over night, and i've learned that from learning clarinet,trumpet, and piano, but i take it as a challenge,and i could've learned to play guitar at a young age actually,but i refused T_T
Nou! Rewind gogogo.

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Kaleb said:
No. I just use photography as a tool for drawing from, like it was originally used for.
Really? So like it was supposed to be used for like, tracing a picture?
I hadn't ever thought about that. :/

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that people didn't want to stand in pose, wearing full suit and gown, while a person painted them, since photography wasn't very high quality at the time. it would've taken a fraction of the time, and could just be an "in case of emergency" style button, for if the painter's memory failed him.

THE MORE YOU KNOW.
Well yes on the painters memory part.

Peekab00m said:
Bacon Boy said:
Peekab00m said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepdid.
What you mean did?
;_;

Nouuu.

I just keep them in a profile. I'm focussing on my Ocarina/Guitar playing as well as photography/writing.

Bacon Boy said:
Peekab00m said:
Bacon Boy said:
Peekab00m said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepdiddid?
;_;

Nouuu.

I just keep them in a profile. I'm focussing on my Ocarina/Guitar playing as well as photography/writing.
Writing as in poems?

Peekab00m said:
accfgardenfan said:
Peekab00m said:
accfgardenfan said:
Nou! Rewind gogogo.
haha i can't really take on a new instrument,i'm still learning piano and trumpet (clarinet was my first instrument), and with school work and everything else,i don't think i could,though i do have a guitar in my closet incase i ever wanted to learn to play it ^_^

Bacon Boy said:
Peekab00m said:
Bacon Boy said:
Peekab00m said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepdiddid
Writing as in poems?
And articles and stories.
Awesome. For like a school paper?

accfgardenfan said:
Peekab00m said:
accfgardenfan said:
Peekab00m said:
Nou! Rewind gogogo.
haha i can't really take on a new instrument,i'm still learning piano and trumpet (clarinet was my first instrument), and with school work and everything else,i don't think i could,though i do have a guitar in my closet incase i ever wanted to learn to play it ^_^
Acoustic guitar?

Peekab00m said:
accfgardenfan said:
Peekab00m said:
accfgardenfan said:
Nou! Rewind gogogo.
Acoustic guitar?
well,it's just a regular guitar,i never learned the basics,and after i did that and i was doing well enough for an accoustic guitar then i would probably buy an accoustic( i have no clue about guitars by the way )

accfgardenfan said:
Peekab00m said:
accfgardenfan said:
Peekab00m said:
Acoustic guitar?
well,it's just a regular guitar,i never learned the basics,and after i did that and i was doing well enough for an accoustic guitar then i would probably buy an accoustic( i have no clue about guitars by the way )
Well I dont either.

Here's my plan..

1. Put ipod in to a song
2. Get the guitar
3. Just strum away, it sounds like the song.

:>

hay i used to be on the school newspaper, and the ready writers D: (school writing team)

i wanna be included on the conversation toooooo~

Psychonaut said:
hay i used to be on the school newspaper, and the ready writers D: (school writing team)

LOL.

Okay so, Whats your thing?

"MOM! Adien cut me in half again!"

"Here's my thing, I can make dinosaur sounds, here's a T-Rex. Hgngngngngngngngnhnhgng"

GOD.. I miss that commercial.

Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:

LOL.

"Here's my thing, I can make dinosaur sounds, here's a T-Rex. Hgngngngngngngngnhnhgng"

youtube it.

post it.

success.

haha,that sounds like a nice plan,i might try that sometime if i ever decide to get my guitar out,and i love the newspaper,poetry,and stories, but i never really got into them like as i said with photography

Peekab00m said:
Bacon Boy said:
Peekab00m said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepdiddid
Writing as in poems?
And articles and stories.
Awesome. For like a school paper?
And personal stuff. I hate poetry. I hate it with a burning passion, but the odd thing is, I'm good at it.
I usually don't write poetry or really good fiction stories for the newspaper or for anyone in school. It makes me seem like a different person.

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:

LOL.

youtube it.

post it.

success.
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/Ef5JUZ-lYEQ'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/Ef5JUZ-lYEQ' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back