Ice cream or cake?

Cake or ice cream?

• I takes the cake! 🎂

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • I scream for ice cream! 🍨

Votes: 27 50.9%

• Total voters
Ice cream because I like most flavors. Cake on the other hand....................................I detest vanilla, and most custom-ordered cakes tend to taste bland. I guess that I'm used to the boxed cake mixes.

ice cream! cake, no matter the flavor, feels so bland??? that and i have a sweet tooth for ice cream.

Okay, I absolutely love cake. Vanilla cake with vanilla icing (real homemade cake, not just a sheet cake with whipped cream-style icing) is one of my favorite things in the world. I don’t actually like chocolate, and I’m allergic to nuts, so other good cakes for me would be cinnamon/coffee/apple flavors or strawberry.

Ice cream is good too (vanilla and never soft serve) but absolutely nothing can beat cake for me. A texturally flawless experience. Especially if you make a cake and then refrigerate it. Cold cake? Perfection. Man, now I really just want some cake.

I don’t like either unless you count lemon pound cake with no frosting 😅, but if it was plain chocolate cake with nothing extra added, maybe I’d eat it. I used to like it when I was a kid

In this situation, I'd definitely go for the cake! Unless it's a type of cake I don't like, such as coconut cake, then I'd pick the ice cream

I prefer ice cream over cake, with Baskin Robbins having the best ice cream in the world. But I do like fast food ice cream.

Cakes, it depends on the type of cake. We usually don’t get ordinary cakes as we bake unusual cakes. My favorite type of cake is cheesecake, which is one dessert I like more than the creamiest of ice creams.

How can you make me choose? 🙈😂 I need both please as cake and ice cream are the perfect combination. If it’s a birthday I might also need cream and chocolate sprinkles 😋

Back