• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

If you COULD add a feature...

Dimension Witch

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
ど
Cake
What feature would you have added into the game?
I would add that you can cook food >:3 (Yes the game has been made la-di-dah, if you COULD)

Eating and cooking food would be nice.
I'd also like making your own holidays for your town.

I'm with you on that one. Personally I wish there could be more interactivity in the player's house. That would be beyond amazing.

I think back before the game was released there was some speculation that we could make holidays or choose the dates of some. Sad that it didn't end up being true.

Some furniture would have mini-games (i.e. the pool table would have a pool game incorporated, the table tennis table would have a table tennis incorporated in it, dartboard, arcade cabinet, etc.). The games wouldn't have to be overcomplicated or anything. Something simple like the games in Wii Play is good enough.

It would be really cool if villages houses would change overtime for how long they stayed. For example they would get larger, change exterior. But not so it could be as big or look the same as yours.
So your favorite, long time villager could be noticed by others and i guess, be considered 'special'.
Though to make it more reasonable and difficult it wouldn't change like in a few days, you would have to wait awhile, and the more attention/gifts you gave the more would happen.
I don't think the houses should look as extravagant as your own though :p

It would be really cool if villages houses would change overtime for how long they stayed. For example they would get larger, change exterior. But not so it could be as big or look the same as yours.
So your favorite, long time villager could be noticed by others and i guess, be considered 'special'.
Though to make it more reasonable and difficult it wouldn't change like in a few days, you would have to wait awhile, and the more attention/gifts you gave the more would happen.
I don't think the houses should look as extravagant as your own though :p

That's true. When someone visits your village, they have no idea which villager you really hold dear and which ones you can't stand.

I would add a small status section into the best friend feature, so you could type a small message to your friends to see such as "My town is open" or "Open please, Katie is here" without having to message everyone as they come online.

A chat-log for messages sent to friends in the normal chat (not best friend chat) would be a great addition too. The bubbles disappear far too quickly.

Lots of great ideas! It would be nice to have some type of indicator as to how well you are liked by an animal neighbor. I like the house growing or changing if they are there a long time but maybe something else. Like a little tree in their "yard" that gets wilty and black if you never talk to them. So you know if you're on the right track for them to want to leave XD I also think as mayor you should be able to evict neighbors. Maybe for a big fee... but still.

I would also add back the CF feature where you could send mail to people on your friends list without visiting their town. I'm super bummed that it's gone.

You could use your emotions when talking to villagers,
(this isn't really a feature) make towns bigger, and be able to place houses as mayor.

Aquariums with more then one fish in your home.

Exactly this. I suggested this along with some other people a while back.

Cooking and eating food would be pretty cool too. Obviously it wouldn't have any benefits, but it would add that extra bit of homeyness if you put your food in the fridge, or set it out on a table.

I love ALL these ideas so far! Being able to evict villagers would be great! As long as they made it pretty pricey so people didn't abuse it :)

I would like to option when I go to a villager to choose between a few options of things to say instead of just going up, hitting the button and they say something random. I'd like the random option as well but it would be nice to have them respond to something YOU choose to say.

I would defo bring back aerobics...

Oh and Shizue would notify you when a villager is moving in, and you can choose where to place the house, because i seriously dont want this happening:
537330_627010110658582_1166538492_n.png

Oh my god. That's horrifying. That is very concerning to me how villagers can just place their homes anywhere. That could prove devastating...

I feel like the 360 outside view will be in the next game...! But that's at least 5 years away

Last edited:
Oh and Shizue would notify you when a villager is moving in, and you can choose where to place the house, because i seriously dont want this happening:

T-T That is horrible! Right in the middle of the path in front of the bridge.....UGHHHH.

Back