• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

If you COULD add a feature...

I'd like the ability to create our own town map! :) You have a set number of river pieces, etc, and some basic ones to choose from, then you create your river, add in the buildings you get from the start, sign posts for houses, etc.

These are all great ideas on this thread! Someone needs to send it to Nintendo when we're done. LOL

I know its been said over endless times buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt COOKING! i wanna have cooking in the game. Some say it isn't Animal Crossing but i believe anything added to the game gets its own Animal Crossing feel.

I'd like the ability to create our own town map! :) You have a set number of river pieces, etc, and some basic ones to choose from, then you create your river, add in the buildings you get from the start, sign posts for houses, etc.

These are all great ideas on this thread! Someone needs to send it to Nintendo when we're done. LOL

For me that seems a little overpowering, I mean I like to have something that we won't ever be able to change, It shows us were not that powerful and makes it realistic (well at least for me).

I would add a movie making feature. You could make short films with your villagers & dress up & make a movie based on a variety of genres

Optional Voice Chat and a log of messages between players outside of best friend chat would be nice.

YESS. I'm concerned about how placing community projects works. It looks like you can easily misplace things by one little space... I already know that I want my house exactly 6 spaces from a river.

Back