• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

If you COULD add a feature...

I don't think I'd add anything, really... maybe different skin colours, but that's about all.

I remember being able to make hybrid fruits in Harvest Moon at one point, I think that'd be a really neat inclusion. I think including wild flowers/plants would be a neat idea for the museum, too.

Other than those additions, I can only think of minor things, like new hairstyles and more customization features, which aren't exactly necessary. :p

I want the ability to purchase a backpack to expand my inventory size. Make it a fairly hefty price but you get an extra 10 or so slots.

I also would love to grow vegetables. Like you'd have a town fruit then a town vegetable.

I would definitely want lettuce as my veggie. I bet they would make it look super cute and almost flowerish in the ground :)

A pet system. Not to make certain animals seem more primal than anyone else, but maybe even a Gyroid that follows you around and picks up fruit for you after you shake a tree. Other animals would be walking their pet every now and then, and you could make your pet play with theirs to increase happiness and friendship and whatnot.

Well to NL i would bring back alot of GC stuff like, the little bushes and the patches of no grass. How the animals run around and follow bugs, have two to three levels of places that houses are. Bring back the gyroid infront of the house. How you could go into the houses when the animal was out but close by. Asking to do errands for the villiagers. Havingballs around that you and the villaigers push around

more stuff probabaly lol

Not sure if New Leaf has it, but I would like a catalog of town tunes so that we can alternate between a group of created town tunes and not have to enter them from scratch.

Not sure if New Leaf has it, but I would like a catalog of town tunes so that we can alternate between a group of created town tunes and not have to enter them from scratch.

Yes, I would also want that. I'm so tired of looking up tunes I used to have.

I'm pretty sure there was a topic made about this already @-@

Regardless, I'd really like the ability to move neighbor's houses and/or even community projects rather than demolishing and rebuilding. I'd also like the ability to rotate them.

Just the ability to have assigned places where townies can move in kind of like the other games, where we place the signs ourselves. I'd rather the signs than random houses moving on top of my flowers..

Back