• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Smash Bros If you had the choice to remove one fighter from the game.

Dr. Mario has different attributes from Mario. He's slower, but more powerful. He's like a fun-sized Ganondorf. Not to mention he also has the glorious Tornado. Lots of people prefer his playstyle over Mario, due to his greater kill ability. Dr. Mario is a totally harmless character.

I said outside of Smash, is there any difference between them.

Dr. Mario has different attributes from Mario. He's slower, but more powerful. He's like a fun-sized Ganondorf. Not to mention he also has the glorious Tornado. Lots of people prefer his playstyle over Mario, due to his greater kill ability. Dr. Mario is a totally harmless character.

I said outside of Smash, is there any difference between them.

That's like quintuple posts, man.
But really, There's no difference between Mario/Dr.Mario outside smash, dunno why they made Dr.Mario's jumps so poor.

But we can forget all about that and just play Lucas.

He jumps higher than Mario.
Yeah if you use his Tornado, maybe, otherwise his recovery options are really poor.

Regular Mario's just a better choice in general since his moves are just much more useful than Doc's, I mean, I use Doc more because I like to mix my tier usage around, If Mario wasn't as high tier, I'd gladly pick him over Doc.

Last edited:
Wii Fit Trainer.

The hell did they put her there.
It's worse because the EU has a terrible VA for WFT, I just want to salute the sun with the NA people ;_;

Last edited:
Yeah if you use his Tornado, maybe, otherwise his recovery options are really poor.

Regular Mario's just a better choice in general since his moves are just much more useful than Doc's, I mean, I use Doc more because I like to mix my tier usage around, If Mario wasn't as high tier, I'd gladly pick him over Doc.

Doc's regular jumps are higher than Mario's, but his variation on the Super Jump Punch gives you slightly worse height. Though, its not hard to recover with Doc if you're skilled at recovering and saving your second jump.

Which Mario's moves are more useful depending on your preference. Both Mario's have different applications, and personally I like Doc better. I like the tornado much better than Fludd.

Wii Fit Trainer.

The hell did they put her there.

Because she's funny and unexpected. Wii Fit was one of the best selling games on the Wii and she offers variety.

Last edited:
Doc's regular jumps are higher than Mario's, but his variation on the Super Jump Punch gives you slightly worse height. Though, its not hard to recover with Doc if you're skilled at recovering and saving your second jump.

Which Mario's moves are more useful depending on your preference. Both Mario's have different applications, and personally I like Doc better. I like the tornado much better than Fludd.
I done a test if that was right, it isn't, Doc's and Mario's jumps result in regular Mario's jumps being one "Mario taller" I guess you could say, test it yourself if need-be.
But yes, I am aware that wall jumps and doing a Tornado instantly after the first jump (or second if you're knocked off the stage) to give much more height will make Doc's recovery options better, it's more harder to pull off (IMO) if it's an Omega stage that's basically a big platform and not the block like stages.

I prefer Mario's cape by far, it gives a little more height in recovery and horizontal range (which is better since more spammers/projectiles are done on the ground) Mario's FAir is so satisfying to land on people (like all spikes) and FLUDD is a nice touch for keeping people away from you, also obviously to be "that guy"!

However Doc's my favorite since he's really underused, His cape does feel more satisfying when you hit it since it's not as good as Mario's especially in the recovering side and less horizontal range, generally stronger with various moves, his DAir is really useful and I love the power of his FAir, just wish that could spike though.

Last edited:
Sonic, he is a very, very annoying fighter. he isn't as bad as little mac tho

Sonic, he is a very, very annoying fighter.

I see EVERYONE saying Sonic is the most annoying character in the game, but really I feel like every character in the game can be annoying except Sonic, with Yoshi and Cpt Falcon at the top.

Rosalina and Luma. Now as we should all know, Ice Climbers were cut due to technical limitations for two characters at once.

that's EXACTLY WHAT ROSALINA IS.
EDIT: Also, why is Rosalino so popular now?

Last edited:
Little Mac, Megaman, Pac Man. They all just SUCK!!! Two of them aren't even Nintendo! And Little Mac doesn't even feel like he belongs at Nintendo. Maybe he'd be better off as a spinoff Street Fighter character.

Last edited:
Rosalina and Dark Pit.

Pit literally has an alt for Dark Pit anyway.

Rosalina is just... I can't. She has become the new Sheik, except Sheik is actually cool.

[Jigglypuff for master race]

Rosalina and Luma. Now as we should all know, Ice Climbers were cut due to technical limitations for two characters at once.

Yeah but a full second character is probably harder on the system than a lil' bouncy star buddy

uhh... theres a big difference between rosalina and luma and the ice climbers............

Last edited:
Back