If you had to come up with a collectible, what would it be?

29hdYY9w_o.png

Something like this? This is obviously rushed (and I could do better if i didn't make it in 2 minutes) but it only in concept.
29hdYY9w_o.png
Yeeesssss! Though, I imagine it would match the background of the other candies and Halloween collectibles. The purple is cute though!

I want and don’t want the following since I don’t have the tbt and would definitely want to buy a lot of them:

-Animated cat collectible - maybe a black cat for Halloween, a white cat dressed up in a santa hat on Christmas, a tabby on Easter with bunny ears
-Non-animated cat collectibles - I will buy a whole lineup even if it just one cat that ever gets made into a collectible
-Cat villager collectibes - I will buy a whole lineup of them: Punchy, Rudy, Kiki, Raymond, Lolly, Ankha. Would absolutely love any of them. I like Rosie and Merry and others too but would love the others having one more

-I like @Peach_Jam ’s idea of having more food themed collectibles. Maybe some beverage themed collectibles too. I’d like some red bean bun or mochi, apple pie, baklava, angel wings, maybe animal crossing villager shaped cookies, pop bottle/can, juice, etc…

Tad the frog villager collectible!! 😭💞 🥰 He'd always be by my side 💕🐸

I also would like to see green hybrid mums and lily of the valley/jacob's ladders, but most of all some Legend of Zelda inspired collectibles, such as a Heart Container, Triforce, Wind Fish Egg from Link's Awakening.... The list of possible ideas would just go on!

Junimos would be absolutely amazing! 💖 I'd love to have a whole row of them... A Master Ball collectible is such a neat idea, too, or a Beast Ball 👀

I'd like an uchiwa fan collectible - I've wanted them for a while as they were in GC alongside balloons and pinwheels, but since they got added to NH I think it's even more likely they will pop up as a prize in an event.

Also, not a new collectible but spooky toothpaste (
1626734913508.png
) should return permanently somehow, because its funny

Definitely more villager or NPC collectibles. If I'm going based on my wildest dreams I would obviously want a Peewee collectible but I don't see that happening.

I would also love to see shovel, net, and fishing rod collectibles

i’m still bummed that pietro didn’t win the ‘counting sheep’ poll from last year’s fair, so i’m definitely hoping for a collectible of him to be released one day! though, i absolutely wouldn’t be opposed to there being more villager and npc collectibles in general. rover and pascal plushies......pls.....

this was mentioned in a former collectible idea thread, but i’d absolutely love a jacob’s ladder/lily of the valley collectible as well! i’ve also been thinking about a green mum collectible lately and what that would look like.

and finally, last year’s christmas event made me realize just how badly i want a snowman plushie collectible, so i’m holding out hope for one of those, too. 😅
man, the collectible possibilities are endless...

Back