If you had to come up with a collectible, what would it be?

More NPCs from the game would be nice like Etoile, Tom Nook, K.K., Pascal, Blanca, Sable. I also wouldn't mind seeing a Blathers plushie, purple and gold roses, orange and black striped candy.
PLEASE, I LOVE SABLE. She’s such a timid qween 🥺🥺🥺. (I’m also on board for a purple/orange rose! They’re my favorite colors to decorate with on my island. Hnnghh.)
The pumpkin candy from Pocket Camp!
The purple lollipop that Jack oh so loves too.
YOOO, but like… Pocket Camp has so many good sprite images for their items! Literally could pull from there and add some nice ombré or solid backgrounds.
——
I’d LOVE more plushies (honestly, any kind is fun—especially NPC or favorite villager plushies) and mushrooms! I think I’d probably want an autumn leaf collectible the most. Of course I’mma root for anything autumn related, so I think it’d be so cute if there was one in time for the TBT fair or Halloween. 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

I’d LOVE more plushies (honestly, any kind is fun—especially NPC or favorite villager plushies) and mushrooms! I think I’d probably want an autumn leaf collectible the most. Of course I’mma root for anything autumn related, so I think it’d be so cute if there was one in time for the TBT fair or Halloween. 🥺👉🏻👈🏻
😱 that's an amazing idea! I'd be on board with a pretty autumn maple leaf (similar to the ones floating about in NH during fall) - or any autumn leaf for that matter. It would look amazing in your line-up!

I really want a jacob's ladder/lily of the valley collectible. How is it not a thing already?
I'd also love a cat villager collectible, preferably punchy, or bob. A frog collectible (Ribbot) would be great too!

PLEASE, I LOVE SABLE. She’s such a timid qween 🥺🥺🥺. (I’m also on board for a purple/orange rose! They’re my favorite colors to decorate with on my island. Hnnghh.)

YOOO, but like… Pocket Camp has so many good sprite images for their items! Literally could pull from there and add some nice ombré or solid backgrounds.
——
😱 that's an amazing idea! I'd be on board with a pretty autumn maple leaf (similar to the ones floating about in NH during fall) - or any autumn leaf for that matter. It would look amazing in your line-up!
I really want a jacob's ladder/lily of the valley collectible. How is it not a thing already?
I'd also love a cat villager collectible, preferably punchy, or bob. A frog collectible (Ribbot) would be great too!

So many cute ideas! 😍😍
Riboot.png
Maple leaf.png
Untitled (26) copy.png

The lily takes a second to load because I accidentally chose the wrong canvas size and it’s actually very large. 😒

Last edited:
More NPCs from the game would be nice like Etoile
Aww, still kinda gutted about Etoile losing the collectible contest last fair 😭 I doubt she’ll ever get the chance to be a collectible again, but I’d just love to imagine what she would’ve looked like. I would definitely hoard a whole army of her.
I would really love a Lily of the Valley collectible, I‘m actually surprised there isn’t one yet! Would also like a dog collectible, I think Goldie would be cute.

definitely a raddle collectible, he’s my favorite villager. i would also love to see a stitches collectible, and more collectibles of in-game items (like the mom’s plush)

I'd love more gift collectibles like the valentine's day roses and christmas gifts. I'd really like to see that as the new gifts from pocket camp, I think they're so pretty, especially the holiday ones. Also essence bottles from pocket camp.

I also wouldn't mind an ant collectible to go with the flea one
Post automatically merged:

This aged incredibly well

Last edited:
Back