If you had to come up with a collectible, what would it be?

I'm sure everyone will know this, but imagine having two rows of Buck! 😍🐴
2022072519370901-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I also would like to see green hybrid mums and lily of the valley/jacob's ladders
i’d absolutely love a jacob’s ladder/lily of the valley collectible as well
I really want a jacob's ladder/lily of the valley collectible. How is it not a thing already?
I would really love a Lily of the Valley collectible, I‘m actually surprised there isn’t one yet!
Interesting to look back and see how many people asked for a Lily of the Valley collectible in this thread, only a year before it became reality. 👀

Interesting to look back and see how many people asked for a Lily of the Valley collectible in this thread, only a year before it became reality. 👀
Wowie did I ever forget about that post I made a little more than a year ago 😅 not only did I wish for a Lily of the Valley (thanks me and everyone else for making this wish come true!) but also for a Junimo! And we got it in the form of an egg 🥰 how beautiful~

Now for my newest wish: bamboo shoot collectibles that spread and grow and infest other lineups!! *evil laughter!* 🎍

Except no, my real wish is for a frog villager collectible, and a brand-new type of Poké Ball, oh and actual Zelda collectibles 🤞🤞🤞

It might have already been done, but I think a Gyroid villager face would look great as a collectible. For those who don't know, in the original Animal Crossing for the GameCube, if you traveled to your friend's island, but didn't save correctly the next time you booted up your town you were met with a creepy Gyroid face where your villager's face would've been.

EZn-4B-X0AEhaGn.jpg

Something like that would be great for Halloween.

maybe a white ghost or boo wand? or another colour pumpkin wand! not sure. just another wand that i'm alive forums-wise so i can begin a collection

a popeyes chicken tender collectible just because… why not

Back