If you had to come up with a collectible, what would it be?

Are the villager collectibles we currently have, were they decided by a vote? Like, did members vote on which villagers they wanted? I wasn’t active during the time of creation. If so, I’d love more villager collectibles. Mac please

Also, I’d like a Puppers variation of Mom’s Plush!

Last edited:
Are the villager collectibles we currently have, were they decided by a vote? Like, did members vote on which villagers they wanted? I wasn’t active during the time of creation. If so, I’d love more villager collectibles. Mac please

Also, I’d like a Puppers variation of Mom’s Plush!
Yes, all of the current villager collectibles were decided by vote. The staff put up 2 or more options and the tbt community decided which one they wanted to become a collectible. I would also love a Mac collectible, he is one of my favourite villagers!

This is just one example (this is a 2018 finals vote) others have occurred since- in the last tbt fair which got us Vesta.

I was setting up my orchard and pumpkin patch in acnh when I realized how nice some autumn collectibles would be!
  • More Jack variants, in the 4 colors with different faces like https://villagerdb.com/item/spooky-lantern
  • Maple 🍁 leaf or Ginkgo leaf (Redd's symbol)
  • Blue / Harvest full moon 🌕 animation where it changes from yellowish to blueish

More villagers, for sure—I can’t believe we were so close to having a Kiki collectible! ☹

Flower variants and lilies of the valley would be great, too.

Would not be mad if a Sanrio collection of eggs were done. We had My Melody this year, there’s at least five more that could be done with the Sanrio characters from AC’s Sanrio crew. And Badtz Maru and Chococat, bc it would be a crying shame if they were left out.

Hrm. Maybe some of the sea creatures, like an isopod, mantis shrimp, king crab, etc.

An Aurora Sky? Oh, um... More dog plushies? No? Uhh... Actually, how about a Rainbow Sky as a daytime counterpart to the Aurora Sky... 😉

i know this would be a lot of work and is just wishful thinking but if every villager had a collectible we could represent our island lineup since there are ten slots for collectibles in our sidebar, just like the ten on our islands :’) that would be super cute imo

I had an intrusive thought when I was playing around with my popsicle/ice cream swirls. I know summer is basically over for everyone (I'm still holding on), but I think we need more New Horizons collectibles.
Á la DIY Bottle:

BF42t7g.png

Looks cute with the others :]

BF42t7g.png
342.jpg
341.jpg
113.jpg
112.jpg

PS. I just had to find this thread again because I've seen the magic it's done for others.

I had an intrusive thought when I was playing around with my popsicle/ice cream swirls. I know summer is basically over for everyone (I'm still holding on), but I think we need more New Horizons collectibles.
Á la DIY Bottle:

BF42t7g.png

Looks cute with the others :]

BF42t7g.png
342.jpg
341.jpg
113.jpg
112.jpg

PS. I just had to find this thread again because I've seen the magic it's done for others.

i had no idea i needed this until now. 😍

I would love tarantula and scorpion collectibles.

I'd also like another potion to make a full row. I'm not sure about the color but maybe a dark orange to match Jack's face.

A blue snowflake wand would be a dream come true.

If I had to pick characters, I'd love to see either of my two favorites villagers, Grizzly and Anicotti, get a collectible. For NPCs, Blathers and K.K. would be at the top of my list.
I was just looking back at my wishlist and seems like I can check a few things off. Got my blue snowflake wand and a full row of potions! Still wouldn't mind an orange potion or a black one, but Halloween is coming up... 🧡🖤

Tarantulas and scorpions on a purple background would also be a nice Halloween surprise. 🕷️🦂

Back